Reviews for House Elf Harry
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 7/15
LOL! This is the cutest story. I've read one other story where a very young Harry was taken from the abusive Dursleys, hidden away at Hogwarts, and raised by the Elves among their own children - written by Healer Pomfrey, I think - but it was still quite different from yours.

I'm curious to know if anyone ever takes the Dursleys to task over how Harry has been raised. If so, it should be McGonagall, since all Dumbo does is send Harry back for more of the same. Or maybe he actually tells them to treat Harry a little better (assuming we are not dealing with manipulative or evil Dumbo), but then he never bothers to follow up at all. What kind of a magical guardian is he, anyway?

The Wizarding world is sadly in need of magical CPS or something similar. Harry probably would have been far happier and treated much better even in an orphanage or children's group home than he was with the Dursleys.

I'm curious, too, to see what becomes of Hermiones SPEW activities. Can Harry help her to understand House-Elves a bit more clearly?

I do hope you plan to return to your story and finish it. It's far too good to just abandon.
AkiraNatsume chapter 5 . 4/25
Hahahaha. More chapters please.
GuidingHand chapter 5 . 4/11
I enjoyed your story. :)
darkwish3 chapter 1 . 4/8
this is so good! i wish it were complete!
shyfacewinona chapter 5 . 2/26
I enjoyed this house elf concept. It's quite fascinating, I hope in the future that I could read more.
candy4beth chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
update
MusicxButterflyX chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
I enjoy reading this. You should keep writing if you have time. I know how life gets in the way
Finwitch1 chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
Hmm. Interesting - I expect Severus told Harry not to *use* magic, which, of course, he never does... and I love the way Harry ended up pretending to use a wand.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
best wrighter ever
tricorvus chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
COME BACK AFTER YOUR 5 YEAR REST AND FINISH THIS MASTERPIECE
tricorvus chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
I love it sooooooo muuuuuuch
rock on
tricorvus chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
Bwahahahahaha! That's what YOU think, Snapey-poo! Our Harry's about to hand you your ass!
Great chapter
rock on!
tricorvus chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
Oh my sweet sweet Merlin
This is great
Please come back and continue this
it's been damn near 5 years, you've rested up
rock on
tricorvus chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS! I was looking for a whole different story and gave this one a try and I'm so glad I did!
Rock on!
LilithL2 chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
Really funny I would love to see more chapters of this story!
congratulations! ;)