Reviews for House Elf Harry
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 5 . 2/28
"The power the Dark Lord knows not" is dum dum dahhh House Elf Magic! Neither does he want to know it if it means asking! I LOVE THIS and I'm SO HAPPY to find it again and to find 2 new chapters! LOOOVVVVEEE you
musme chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
I like it
sparrowflyaway chapter 5 . 10/20/2015
This is really cool! I've seen Harry's situation being compared to that of a House Elf, but I've never seen anyone do it as literally as this. Keep up the good work, I look forward to more!
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 7/15/2015
LOL! This is the cutest story. I've read one other story where a very young Harry was taken from the abusive Dursleys, hidden away at Hogwarts, and raised by the Elves among their own children - written by Healer Pomfrey, I think - but it was still quite different from yours.

I'm curious to know if anyone ever takes the Dursleys to task over how Harry has been raised. If so, it should be McGonagall, since all Dumbo does is send Harry back for more of the same. Or maybe he actually tells them to treat Harry a little better (assuming we are not dealing with manipulative or evil Dumbo), but then he never bothers to follow up at all. What kind of a magical guardian is he, anyway?

The Wizarding world is sadly in need of magical CPS or something similar. Harry probably would have been far happier and treated much better even in an orphanage or children's group home than he was with the Dursleys.

I'm curious, too, to see what becomes of Hermiones SPEW activities. Can Harry help her to understand House-Elves a bit more clearly?

I do hope you plan to return to your story and finish it. It's far too good to just abandon.
AkiraNatsume chapter 5 . 4/25/2015
Hahahaha. More chapters please.
GuidingHand chapter 5 . 4/11/2015
I enjoyed your story. :)
darkwish3 chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
this is so good! i wish it were complete!
shyfacewinona chapter 5 . 2/26/2015
I enjoyed this house elf concept. It's quite fascinating, I hope in the future that I could read more.
candy4beth chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
update
MusicxButterflyX chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
I enjoy reading this. You should keep writing if you have time. I know how life gets in the way
Finwitch1 chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
Hmm. Interesting - I expect Severus told Harry not to *use* magic, which, of course, he never does... and I love the way Harry ended up pretending to use a wand.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
best wrighter ever
tricorvus chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
COME BACK AFTER YOUR 5 YEAR REST AND FINISH THIS MASTERPIECE
tricorvus chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
I love it sooooooo muuuuuuch
rock on
tricorvus chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
Bwahahahahaha! That's what YOU think, Snapey-poo! Our Harry's about to hand you your ass!
Great chapter