Reviews for House Elf Harry
Lisa1312 chapter 5 . 5/3
This was exactly the type of story I was searching for.
I hope you continue and update. And Harry should not accept that he is a wizard any time soon.
XrisCarter81 chapter 5 . 2/13
an amazing story... to bad its not finished
SortingHat chapter 5 . 12/24/2016
Actually Severus shouldn't be teaching around children at all! Glad OUR schools have background checks you go thru to weed the various different types of Snape out.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 12/24/2016
How funny would it be if it winds up Trump decides to hire his own house elves to do the slaving?

The funny thing is we have our own house elves here in the human world and the magical house elves are better treated.

We call them cheap foreign labor or slave labor to be blunt but that's politically incorrect so you have to *soften* it up so big corporations will go for it.

The right wingers like Bush happily signed laws like NAFTA and TPTA and ignored it when Obama had his own jobs act to help make it easier and rewarding to use American workers.

Anything with the word American jobs gets laughed at.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 12/24/2016
This is a very arcadey fanfic. By arcade I mean weak physics and lots of plot holes with not much explanation or context behind it.

A simulation fanfic gets into more details about backgrounds including but not limited to wizard families some you may never heard of.

Read some of the Slytherin Harry fanfics like They Shook Hands On It for a good example of a Simulation fic.

Kinda like Arcade vs Sim racing games where an Arcade would be considered Mario Kart 64 with weak physics and extreme rubber band AI.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 12/24/2016
Just saying POV isn't enough because I missed it completely AND! I don't usually miss those kinds of things.

When a POV is stated usually it's in [ kind of format and thoughts are usually { I think to differentiate between speech and someone's musings.

At least this story isn't all just thought with no speech so things could be worse.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 12/24/2016
Just a quick little hint. The better written stories will let readers know when you switch POV.

I thought this was about Harry Potter. Not Neville Longbottom And His Fears.

I don't like stories that jar around a lot between views.

I was confused at first wondering what just happened!
cinthya chapter 5 . 11/26/2016
funny, way to go potter house elf, i somehow wanted him to be slytherin, but, i new he was going to gryffinoor, with all the hard working stuff, and beside that he would be bullied at sly, a lot, and use him for their chores and stufff...
Evanesco-Muffliato chapter 5 . 10/30/2016
Brilliant
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 5 . 2/28/2016
"The power the Dark Lord knows not" is dum dum dahhh House Elf Magic! Neither does he want to know it if it means asking! I LOVE THIS and I'm SO HAPPY to find it again and to find 2 new chapters! LOOOVVVVEEE you
musme chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
I like it
sparrowflyaway chapter 5 . 10/20/2015
This is really cool! I've seen Harry's situation being compared to that of a House Elf, but I've never seen anyone do it as literally as this. Keep up the good work, I look forward to more!
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 7/15/2015
LOL! This is the cutest story. I've read one other story where a very young Harry was taken from the abusive Dursleys, hidden away at Hogwarts, and raised by the Elves among their own children - written by Healer Pomfrey, I think - but it was still quite different from yours.

I'm curious to know if anyone ever takes the Dursleys to task over how Harry has been raised. If so, it should be McGonagall, since all Dumbo does is send Harry back for more of the same. Or maybe he actually tells them to treat Harry a little better (assuming we are not dealing with manipulative or evil Dumbo), but then he never bothers to follow up at all. What kind of a magical guardian is he, anyway?

The Wizarding world is sadly in need of magical CPS or something similar. Harry probably would have been far happier and treated much better even in an orphanage or children's group home than he was with the Dursleys.

I'm curious, too, to see what becomes of Hermiones SPEW activities. Can Harry help her to understand House-Elves a bit more clearly?

I do hope you plan to return to your story and finish it. It's far too good to just abandon.
AkiraNatsume chapter 5 . 4/25/2015
Hahahaha. More chapters please.
GuidingHand chapter 5 . 4/11/2015