Reviews for MEMORY FORMAT ERROR, A Kim possible fanfic
CajunBear73 chapter 11 . 3/4/2008
Looking bleak there for a while. Until a key phrase unscrambled the random memories left in his mind, Ron wasn't all the way back.

Nice prank Kim played on Drakken and Shego. He's going to be in pain for a while...

So they are completely back: Kim and her Ron, all of him.

A brighter future for them for a while.

Glad to see ya moving this one forward from here.

See ya online!

CajunBear73
kaiokken chapter 11 . 3/4/2008
LOL! You wouldn't believe, it's when I finished everything and just properly enjoying it, I realised that as well... Really had a Ron moment for real!

Anyway trying to edit them as we speak... Thanks for that heads up and appreciate the comment...
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 11 . 3/4/2008
Kaiokken,

This was a great ending to the story. You had just the right blend of humor, sadness, and triumph.

BTW...I hope this is not the last we hear from you.

All I ask is this...please understand the word 'lose', as in "We may lose him." said near the end.

If I had a nickel for every time I have seen the word 'loose' used instead of 'lose'...well...let's just say Ron's Naco royalties would look like a tip for the waiter who forgot your breadsticks!

(FOR ANY OTHER WRITERS WHO READ THIS REVIEW...THIS MEANS *YOU*, TOO!)

All kidding aside, you are correct about writing. It *is* like a drug, but a healthy addiction instead.

Don't give up on this craft. You have done well with this tale and with 'Breakup's the Sitch'. Many other facets of the show can provide inspiration for new works.

No pun intended, but the Possibilities *are* endless.

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
CajunBear73 chapter 10 . 3/4/2008
Well, more of Ron came through, though he just doesn't know what that was all about yet.

But he still has some connect-the-dot issues with he and Kim. With the bad guys beaten, maybe they'll get the time to figure it out.

Don't see Kim giving up on him.

Samurai Crunchbird chapter 10 . 3/4/2008
Kaiokken,

Wow...

I'm not sure what hurt worse...Dr. D flying full-speed into Shego or Ron rejecting Kim's hug afterwards.

I wonder if a trip to Yamanouchi is in the near future to resolve this issue...I look forward to the next chapter either way.

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
CajunBear73 chapter 9 . 3/2/2008
Details are sketchy, but the Ronness comes through!

I bet his return to the field will be something to see with his mind rebuilding it's memories like this.

General Quin chapter 6 . 3/1/2008
Great Chapter.

I hope they get Ron's memory back before his 24 hours are up and he loses everything he held dear.

Update soon!

General Quin.
CajunBear73 chapter 5 . 2/29/2008
Oh snap! Kim's just getting her relationship with Ron on good footing, and Ron was also, then this happens.

Hope Kim can get her Ron back, and soon!

CajunBear73 chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
A little more about each other being explored in the relationship. Good of them to talk about what each still fears is lacking between them.

Good base from which to work from in their new environment.

Now comes Drakken and his plans for Team Possible.

General Quin chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
Although I still must read your prequel to this, I am impressed by this story.

Ron and Kim have moved to a different town to settle down and from what I understand are recovering their relationship with each other. This story picks up in the forth chapter.

Can't wait for an update!

General Quin.
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
Oh boy, more discontent on the way as these two make their way in the world and in their relationship.

Drakken's homework about Kim, updated since the Prom and Graduation, will come back to haunt her again, won't it?