Reviews for Déjà Vu
fortune.cookie92 chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
I love this story! You have great plot and characterization, not to mention proper grammar and spelling (its becoming rare on this site) which makes this a really believable and fantastic fic :)

I'm definitely adding this to the favourites and i can't wait for the epilogue! :D
blossomharvest chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
this was so cute! i really enjoyed it!
craizypet chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
awwwww... so cute...

meh, i probably would have lengthen out sasuke's pain a bit... i have always been out to get sasuke after the stunt with 'the bench' and how selfish he always acted.

meh, but still, cute!
craizypet chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
ahhh... it all makes sense now... i get why she was like that, and why he was like that. and i guess i cant really feel angry at sasuke or sakura. it seems like it was a lose lose situation, i mean, sure sasuke could have handled the news better, and told her to wait, to not break up with him immediately, and to just sit on it. for them to wait and see whether it was the right decision. i dont know.

i know i have told you this, but i HAVE to say it again, i LOVE YOU SITUATIONS!
craizypet chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
noooooo! you stupid girl! you dont engage in a fight, you have already won, just kepp trying to walk by him! he can not, i repeat, HE CAN NOT! stop you!

gah. silly, silly girl.
Maskedgirl3 chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
I liked the fact the sakura beat sasuke and left the village!
xelectricskies chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
huaaaaa, is this ever going to be updated? i want moarrr, plox :D
Hazel817 chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Haha! SO cute! :)
TheShangOtter chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
Dawwww...super great story. Great plot, grammar, writing...just overall very very good and very believable. However, I don't really see Sakura as the battle axe type, though it does work well for this story. It's also pretty great how the mighty Sasuke was fooled by a genjutsu :-D And it was truly adorable how Sasuke was planning to propose. Nice choice of pairings. Good fight scene. Definitely going on the favorites list .
flare-hugs chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
i like it all in all!
flare-hugs chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
oh my gosh...i love the first chapter!
Beans Jelly chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
i love this story...

please write the epilogue soon
ChikaMegumi chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
Damn BGA. A happy ending. I like the morose Sasuke in CT more. And I don't like Sakura being drunk, at least not in this fic.. Hahah. Still but wow. My feelings are fluctuating on this one, but I definately enjoyed it. And the chapter titles! I love them. So much more depth to the term "Déjà Vu"! I found Hokage Naruto extremely amusing. There were things I liked and didn't like and I'm on the fence but I worship this nonetheless. The writing is amazing.. As it always is..

Where's the epilogue? :D

- CM
ChikaMegumi chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
Umm holy shit. Did tears start welling up in my eyes?

I think they did.

Thank God CT isn't all like this.. I'd be like Sakura after Sasuke left.

:P
ChikaMegumi chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Oh God BGA. Why is it only now that I read this?

I feel the need to review every chapter.

:D