Reviews for Déjà Vu
Nothingbutblue chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
Great story! :)
sasusaku779 chapter 3 . 3/9/2009
that was amazing.

i read the story and i got to chapter three without realizing that this was it for now! and now i am left wanting more...more than ever!

it was so heart wrenchingly beautiful!
SsAaKsUuRkAe chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
This is so good!

Please update soon!
MyUsedRomance chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
ooh. painpainpain.

but i love it. it's truly wonderful. hope to see an epilogue soon. wonderful. :D
MyUsedRomance chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
i think i just died.
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
omg. this took my breath away. i'm in work, but omg. i dont care. this is just fabulous already.

clings/.
smos chapter 3 . 11/18/2008
Whoot! I can't wait for the ending! This was such a fun story to read! hehehe
slavetothekeyboard chapter 3 . 9/26/2008

:D

Can't wait for the Epilouge

]
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
Oh...*loves* I like how you didn't give us a clue on what they had (and what they lost) until a while later, and then that showed a side of Sasuke's character that usually is ignored...

It's good that she didn't end up staying and he didn't find her immediately...

(and Sakura, winning the fight...-)

There is something I noticed. When Sakura and Sasuke had their fight, Sakura's terms where that if she won, Sasuke would go with her wherever she wants to go. However, when she won, she didn't take him with her and left her behind. Did she just say that in order to make him agree to fight?
Vespera chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
Beautiful concept; and I loved the parallels drawn. Wonderfully-narrated battle between Sasuke and Sakura, with the techniques used and how focused Sakura was on defeating her opponent and finding her happiness even in the face of Sasuke's plea/demand that she stay in Konoha.

I do wish you stretched this out a little bit, perhaps taking some time to get into Kakashi's head and giving us a few glimpses of his feelings for Rin, and their falling out, as well as spending a bit more time exploring Sakura's journey of self-discovery. She said she wanted to see the world, but in the end she picked a quiet village and settled down; as if she didn't REALLY want to explore, she only wanted to find a place to call home that wasn't wrought with memories. But if that's what she was looking for, it would've been nice to see her progress. Did she find friends in this new village? Perhaps even a promising student to whom to teach basic medic techniques? When Tsunade left, she trained Shizune, drank and gambled. When Jiraya left, he peeped on girls and wrote books. What's Sakura's life like, beyond corresponding with her friends in Konoha and fighting an occasional thug? There's a lot of room here to get creative.

And the ending. Very touching, but again, I personally felt it a bit rushed. Many, many fics seem to rely on drunken interactions as a plot device, as they provide a vehicle for tense situations with strong emotional outbursts, but it felt strange that Sasuke and Sakura's "big talk" took place when Sakura wasn't at her full mental capacity. Sasuke, who always seems to choke on his emotions, manages to say everything he felt, and to a drunken Sakura. I felt it took away from the moment.

All in all, wonderful concept with insightful glimpses into a possible future. Beautiful story of sacrifice and love, and I look forward to the ending. But this story falls into a strange category where there's too much concept and foundation for a vignette, but not enough "meat" for a fully realized story. But that's me.
ghikiJ chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
Very nice story! It's a big bonus that you write your fics so well too! I can't wait for the epilogue!
Heaven's Cataract chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
This is absolutely phenomenal. I'm speechless. TOTALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE EPILOGUE (so pwease update son!)!
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »