Reviews for Déjà Vu
alayneni chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Fantastic Story. Please put up the next chapter. I can't wait for it. I loved the lead up to the fight.
linac428 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
no it was really good please update soon!
pink-strawberries chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
i love your story...its good to see sasuke getting a taste of his own medicine...gosh how emotionally stunted..!

love it! please update soon
Laura-chan chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Oh! :D I so enjoy your stories!

This one is intriguing, original and simply flawless :D I really want to know who's going to win- if this was the manga I'll say Sasuke (because we know he's the strongest of the two), but here I'd say Sakura (because I'd really love to see Sasuke following her around...).
imanokie01 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
OMG I'm already hooked. A battle of wills between Sakura and Sasuke. I can't wait. :)
sexyinumama chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
hmm...intresting...either way, she's still gonna be stuck wit him..and even if she still likes him somewhat, wouldn't it destroy the whole other reason for leaving? its getting dramatized...yaya naruto-as-hokage-ness!
10Roseleaf chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
oh wow!

Exciting chapter. I liked how you referenced Sakura's battle axe even though it was only used as a manga cover. The dialog with Sasuke and Kakashi as well as saku/sasu was great!

although, it looks like a 'win win situation' for Sasuke. oh besides not being able to finish his floor boards/kitchen makeover.

can't wait till the next chapter!

sign,

10tealeaf
cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Wow, you're really prolific, while maintaining a consistently high standard. Loved how you turned the tables in this one with the Sakura-leaving-the-village scene, and Sakura with a battleaxe lol! Will there be backstory on their relationship and the break-up?
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8