Reviews for Forbidden Love!
Dr.cricket chapter 5 . 7/26/2003
U better herruy up on the story!
Dr.Cricket chapter 4 . 7/6/2003
Hey its July update please!
Dr. Cricket chapter 4 . 5/18/2003
Next chapter! please?
Sailor Miniji chapter 2 . 12/8/2002
Whee! *glomps Moonluna* You never told me that you wrote this! I like it. _

Don't worry...I've forgiven you and I'll still be your friend, should you want me to be I don't know how much I can possibly repair my relationship with Abby and Sara though, nor do I know if I truly want to, seeing as how they pretty much bluntly ditched me. *has a tendency to be boring after awhile unless the relationship between her and her friend isn't at all superficial* heh ''
MIS chapter 2 . 8/14/2002
Hum...Interesting...do continue...man, I feel like Trowa...
Trowalover chapter 2 . 8/14/2002
TRowa is mine!
Trowalover chapter 2 . 8/14/2002
TRowa is mine!
princess mercury chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
I liked the first part. I hope you continue!
Mary chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
Hey thats cute, a little short but definitly cute :)

wounderful job :) :) :) :) :)
Petra2 chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
cute start! Romeo and Juilet? make it orginal!
DB chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
cool .
Sailor Miniji kicks computer won't let me sign in baka thing chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
Miniji: HIHIHIHIHIHIHI! HYPERHYPERHYPER! Wufei: No... really? Miniji: Wufei, go away! I dun want sarcastic peoples around me! Wufei: Fine *leaves* Miniji: I like your story! You HAVE to add more to it! *dances around in circles* Trowa/Ami! Trowa/Ami! Trowa/Ami! - I'll review you more than once! Then you'll have to continue! MORE! - Quatre: -' She really is hyper, isn't she? Trowa: Yeah... *sweatdrops* Miniji: - Yup! And when I'm hyper I'm like Duo! And our science teacher looks like Duo! And our math teacher is Superman being possessed by Woo-foo! Yea! We have anime as teachers! And I'm Duo-chan! *strikes a Duo-ish pose* Trowa: *to Quatre* Just HOW many cups of tea did she have? Quatre: *sweatdrops* I dunno... I didn't come with her to school today... probably a LOT though! Miniji: Huh? I only had three! One for breakfast, lunch, and afternoon teatime! But I also had sugar! Hehe... Quatre: I think you should go now, this review's getting too long... Trowa: Yeah... Miniji: I don't have to! Because Shinigami doesn't have to listen to peoples that are shorter than him! Trowa: But I'm taller than you. Miniji: ...Well, I'm taller than Quatre! Quatre: No you aren't, Ami-chan! You're shorter than me! Miniji: But I'm not Ami! I told you that I turn into Duo when I'm hyper! I'm Duo! And Shinigami! Quatre: *sweatdrops* Well then Shinigami, let's go read a book. Miniji: *turns back into Ami* Okay! I wanna read the biology textbook! Quatre and Trowa: Fine with us! *sweatdrop* Quatre: Bai-bai Usagi-san! Trowa: Syonara, Usagi, Heero! Miniji: BAIBAIBAIBAIBAIBAIBAIBAI! *strikes pose* I'm... still... HYPER! Yea! Ja! .