Reviews for Fire Emblem: Support Conversations
Nice! :D
AquaticSilver chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
CUTE! XD
AquaticSilver chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
Ugh, my eyes hurt. But nice chapter.
AquaticSilver chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
I wish there's IkeXMicaiah support!
AquaticSilver chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
Darn it! Im all IlyanaXZihark fan but this is cute! :3
AquaticSilver chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
I love you Ilyana! (although im a girl, im straight! I just adore Ilyana that's all)
AquaticSilver chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Ohh awesome!
A support convos!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
I love mickey and eddy they so cute xD
silverwolflover chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
I really love this chapter and chapter 7 cause it's with Volug! (Love Volug) XD.
Sentinel07 chapter 7 . 4/5/2011
Are you going to continue this story? It's very good and the conversations are so interesting.
TessoMesso chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
oooo support convos! Awesome!
Windraider chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
Are you going to update this? I'm loving it.
Trajectory of Simplicity chapter 7 . 8/3/2010
Ahhhh it's great how you made support conversations for Radiant Dawn :) That game could've been THIS MUCH better if they just added supports... I was so sad that they didn't.

These are all wonderful! I didn't know Volug was a smart aleck... It's been awhle since I played RD...

Aran was never much of a character to me, but I love the Laura/Aran pairing as well! May I should make a fic about them... If only I could find an idea...

Anyway, PLEASE keep writing! These are GREAT! :)
12D3 Gorillaz chapter 7 . 4/5/2010
Did Volug really say that? OMFG i like him even more now, especially his interactions with Aran. The way you wrote him and Maciaih made him sound like a little kid learning to talk! It was cute! :P

You also said you like Zihark/Ilyana, I DO TO! You should write one if you haven't since there aren't many! And if you have, well, I'll go and read it XD
Adriannu255 chapter 7 . 3/23/2010
Sorry for the late review! I've been kinda busy lately... But anyway, I thought this was very impressive, considering the very little inspiration. Keep up the great work!