Reviews for Beautiful World
GoldenDawn5598 chapter 1 . 3/2
Why is it that all your stories end with me in tears. Everything is so heartbreaking and so warming. Does that even make sense. This actually has some merits and I'm starting to see a new perspective.. About persevering and living ;) thanks for sharing.
ssj3nappa chapter 1 . 2/11
My lord, your one-shots are amazing! I read one and think it's one of the best fics I've read, only for that one to be overshadowed by the next one of yours I read...
Haitorei chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Incredible story!
Rokudaime hokage chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Wow... God, you're amazing.
I was reading this story -this wonderfully written story of yours, when the song If I Lose Myself played.
It became the best heartwarming, inspirational story I had read.
It was epic, I tell you.
Team Kaka-Sensei chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
You brought me to tears with this story! Naruto wasn't even present for 90% of this, yet you could feel his presence and Sakura's blooming love for him. You captured a beautiful side of Naruto that people often overlook.
kildar2010 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
nice work
i love your one shots, they are always good reading
10/10
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Your stories...are amazing. Refreshingly amazing. Naruto is as selfless as ever.
WiseSilver chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This was beautiful! I love much of your work and this is my favorite. I hope you continue to write in the future, as you are one of my favorite authors!
onlytoask chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I almost expected Naruto to come back and do something to fix Ino's chakra coils and end up killing himself in the process.
Zatheko chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This was Beautiful! You simply have the best naruto fan fics.
Killercloud chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This was a beautiful story and I was very happy to have been able to read it. Thank you.
TsukiRiver chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
that is so... Cute! but i really wish that the paintings where real because they sound amazing
authority02 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This made me cry, in the middle.
Now I've read most of your fics. I hope you don't stop writing, and I'll come back and read whatever you write next. Believe it.
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
New favorite author definitely.
Nutt Man 117 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Truly an amazing story! I myself am pursing Illustration and I find that this story is also a great inspiration :D

Thanks! :)