Reviews for Beautiful World

will wait for new ones
SexiiFoxii chapter 1 . 5/10
I loved it!
ShiningSunsets chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Dear god, all of your stories are so heartbreakingly beautiful and tearjerkingly meaningful. It's so rare to have a gift like this...please, I BEG of you to not abandon this site and not use this blessing of yours.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
As crazy as it sounds finding morals in Fanfiction stories is just amazing. You make people happy, givd them a message, and write like the pencil is an extension of your body. Never stop. Come back, people miss your work.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
$1200.00 isn't bad.
dispassioneight chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Very nice, makes me want a follow up so I can see them talk over everything, and find out about Ino.
bbarbie325 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
so adorable
goldendawn1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Why is it that all your stories end with me in tears. Everything is so heartbreaking and so warming. Does that even make sense. This actually has some merits and I'm starting to see a new perspective.. About persevering and living ;) thanks for sharing.
Yakumo the Wu chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
My lord, your one-shots are amazing! I read one and think it's one of the best fics I've read, only for that one to be overshadowed by the next one of yours I read...
Haitorei chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Incredible story!
Rokudaime hokage chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Wow... God, you're amazing.
I was reading this story -this wonderfully written story of yours, when the song If I Lose Myself played.
It became the best heartwarming, inspirational story I had read.
It was epic, I tell you.
Team Kaka-Sensei chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
You brought me to tears with this story! Naruto wasn't even present for 90% of this, yet you could feel his presence and Sakura's blooming love for him. You captured a beautiful side of Naruto that people often overlook.
kildar2010 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
nice work
i love your one shots, they are always good reading
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Your stories...are amazing. Refreshingly amazing. Naruto is as selfless as ever.