Reviews for Twelve
NellieJ2011 chapter 12 . 7/23
Acing just read all 12 chapters at one sitting I just wanted to say, it took too long for them to get together. Would have preferred a year of Liley romance, not a year of built up to an implied kiss at New Years. Sorry but that's how I feel, a bit disappointed when it was over.
NOTxINx2xLABELS chapter 12 . 7/27/2009
really good...actually freakin fantastic.
Account Awaiting Deletion chapter 12 . 6/7/2009
Oh, just... just perfect. What am I supposed to say? There's nothing I could write that could in any way begin to describe the sheer perfection which I have just read.

You really do have it all. You can write dialogue. Okay, so that's a definite contender for understatement of the year. You have dialogue. You are superb at dialogue. Your dialogue is perfect. I have a feeling that last word is going to be used an awful lot during this review.

Your narratives are even better (if better than perfect is possible).

Your usage of so many amazing linguistic devices to enhance and polish your story works so perfectly, so amazingly well.

Your characterisation is so spectacular that words fail me - every single person, every single inanimate object, for crying out loud - could it be any more perfect?

I think not. This story sparkles with wonder, beauty and one of the very best plotlines I have ever read. One of the best ideas, too - the month theme is an absolute stroke of genius, it really is.

Every aspect of this novella sparkles. You've created something incredibly special here.

But then, I guess you knew that, right?
dare121 chapter 12 . 10/13/2008
well that's one cute story... though I felt bad for Lilly to wait this long. anyway it was just sweet and everything and i like this story very, very much.

and it's 1 AM over here.. i'm pretty tired because I wanted to finish your story... just couldn't stop reading, you know.
xbLuex chapter 12 . 8/2/2008
yay now that' how I like to see them LILEY forever
AngelEyes87 chapter 12 . 6/5/2008
Wow, Melissa is such a cow for cheating on her with a man - I feel sorry for her. I really loved the ending and I'm so glad that they are finally together. :)

This is such a great story and I really enjoyed reading it xD Normally I don't read yuri fics, but this one was very, very good. Congrats on doing such a great job with this :)
AngelEyes87 chapter 11 . 6/5/2008
Wow, this was bloody dramatic - I really enjoyed it xD I feel sorry for both girls in the end, but yeah, that's what happens when a person is in love.
AngelEyes87 chapter 10 . 6/5/2008
lol kinda surprising that Jake actually met Lilly at the party - i didn't expect that to happen at all xD I feel sorry for Lilly though at the end...
AngelEyes87 chapter 9 . 6/5/2008
Oh, my God, it looks like Miley is kinda falling for her best friend. I love the sleepover idea and yeah, the daydream was sweet xD lol
AngelEyes87 chapter 8 . 6/5/2008
Aww, at least Miley is getting confident after splitting up with Jake (what a jock he is!), especially when Lilly is cheering her up xD Maybe it is worth waiting for Miley to realise what she has in front of her, meaning Lilly.
AngelEyes87 chapter 7 . 6/5/2008
xD lol Looks like she was shocked when Miley admitted she had sex with Jake. I was kinda surprised that Jake was bad in bed - i think it goes with his self-obssessed image, you know? lol xD Anyway now that she is breaking up with him, maybe Lilly can stand a chance with her.
AngelEyes87 chapter 6 . 6/5/2008
Looks like Lilly is kinda jealous and sad about Jake and Miley at the same time xD lol And Oliver is very sweet in this :)
AngelEyes87 chapter 5 . 6/5/2008
Oh boy, it looks that she was shocked when Oliver said she had to go to the prom with her. You can tell that Lilly would like to go to the dance with Miley, but not as a friend, BUT as a date (well kinda) lol xD
AngelEyes87 chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
Wow, I can imagine how hard it must be for Lilly to pretend she's dating Oliver and yeah, it's tearing her apart that she is seeing Jake and Miley together. I wonder what Miley's reaction was when she found out that her best friend was gay...
AngelEyes87 chapter 3 . 6/5/2008
At least Lilly told her the truth (see, I knew it!) but I think it would be too late when Miley has confessed she's back with Jake lol. xD