Reviews for Hurt
angelrider13 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Yay! I know I've been reading and faving your stories, but reviewing hurts my brain right now. But then I feel bad because I'm not telling you how awesome your writing is. Which it is! I am so sleepy...I love your fics! :)
Purestrongpoem chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
That was sweet. Great story.
Kitsune1978 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Did I already say I love your stories?. Even if I did, I'll say it again: I love your Sand trio stories :D
roo17 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Loved it! Excellent job!
AmaranteReikaChan chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I remember reading this back when I didn't have a log in and it's always stuck in my mind (along with many of your other stories). So I figured it was only fair I reviewed and told you how much I enjoyed it. It's a great piece of work.
this review is your pay chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
that was awesome!
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
aww, good story
Damaged Ghost of an Angel chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
This was a good story. Really well written. I like how you repeat one line, but change the context.

“Your blood . . . the sign you lived. That you existed. That you were real.” then later "They’ll erect a statue of you: a sign you existed, that you lived, that you were real. And most of all, a sign you mattered.” I really liked that.
Reidluver chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
So sad to think about that first one, where Gaara was going to kill his brother. :(

Anyway, I like the concept, and the thought of Kankuro putting makeup on his brother is just too hilarious.
Chaidrin chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
'A sign you mattered." X3! Almost made me cry! Beautifully!
Shubaltz Crazist chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I like the fact that you can write a story about these two, which involves love but no incest. I appreciate your writings because of this. Keep up the good work. SC
hamster2dogs chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I loved this one-shot! I really liked the three different times it takes place in. I really like seeing Kankuro act like a good older brother.
ChaosAkita chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
I loved this story! It's so cute and depressing at the same time.
Dreary Somebody chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Wow, that was great. Why can't I get ideas like that, darn it? Anyway...still can't wait for Requiem for Atlas (I'm hoping I'll figure out what that means). I want to see more of your amazing writing! :D

~Mish
Gabwr chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Great story. Heartbreaking and sweet at the same time. I've thought about Garra messing with Kankuro's make up before too.