Reviews for The Final Frontier
Julia chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Of course he would find a way back to her! Thank you for putting it down on paper. Good Star Trek allusion.
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
...I am not quite sure why I haven't read this before. I mean, it's a reunion fic! I hint those down on a regular basis.

The story was awesome! A little wander-y, but eh, all the best things in life are at least a bit random. My brain is too tired for my usual long, rambly, random reviews with lots of emoticons, but it was a very awesome story! :) :D _ (I couldn't leave it _too_ emoticon-less..)
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I absolutely love how you write the Doctor and... well, the Doctors, and I really love how he's relieved NOT to be ginger ;)
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Very nice. :)
123-321 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
lol

i liked it,
BarbMacK chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
You know it was only AFTER reviewing the Bitter Pill and heading over to your page that I realised you were the same one that reviewed all mine yesterday...you made my day btw ;)

**He was awakened by the smell of tea being waved teasingly under his nose. He blinked open his eyes and instantly closed them again at the vibrance of colour.

Well, there was once change, he thought. So this incarnation relied on sight, did it?

He ran his tongue experimentally around his mouth, but the difference in teeth didn't seem as acute now.**

Lol opposed to Ten's reliance on taste ;) Hehe I love his oral fixation ;)

**He opened his eyes again to see Rose grinning before him, just as he remembered, except maybe a little older and Rassilon, had she always been that beautiful?

A few of his more cynical selves rolled their eyes at him, Nine grinned, and Ten said that she had.**

Lol brilliant :)

**"Hello," he said. Ooh, Irish accent, he thought happily. He'd always wanted an Irish accent...

No, you haven't, said all of his selves at once.**

Rofl, cracked me up :)

**"Am I ginger?" he asked with dread, sitting up with some difficulty, as his limbs were not quite the same shape as they were that morning.

Or whatever.

Her mouth quirked. "Black," she said.

"Oh, thank Rassilon," he breathed, collapsing backwards.**

Rofl, an Irish accent with black hair...Eleven could be interesting!

A very cute fic :) ...just next time, kick his arse for waiting so long before giving it a go! I mean 500 YEARS!
ColorsAndVoices chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Aw. Very nice for a quick reunion fic. I love the line "A few of his more cynical selves rolled their eyes at him, Nine grinned, and Ten said that she had." Fantastic!

-AutumnxAngel
Aelita Madeline chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Aws. I know you emailed me this, but I felt the need to comment. Thus: AWS! That was so cute.
cheri1 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I loved it! Too bad the Doctor didn't become ginger again though lol! great job!
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
**Is at home now** YAY! :) ..._ Wait...

Anywho, it is teh coolness!

((Chibi!Sylar misses you...))
seshat is lazy chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Ooh, I like it! I'll fav it as soon as I'm...not at school... _...
Jessa L'Rynn chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
oh! Reunion-et!

Fantastic!

"I always wanted an Irish accent."

"No you haven't..."

That, that was brilliant. Hysterical, but brilliant...

Wait 'til you see why "still not ginger" is fantastic, too!
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 2/26/2008