Reviews for Coffee at 12 AM
Free chapter 1 . 7/28
I just love this story! The comedy and humor is just great, and both characters are so in charater!
left account chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I loved this! v It was so utterly in character and adorable. Write more please! :D
XNinjaFoxX chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Haha, just great XD
Go TeAm BeLiKoV w chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
heh lool
kaRINtou-kun chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
That was simply spectatcular! I loved it! The ending was most brilliant!
kai'lay chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
funny AND cute :) hope u update soon
iryna chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I love it! The ending is pure gold :3
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
haha, hilarious. and Gavin is a creep, but they go together too well. ;) I think Ema would have been a little more proactive against him, but still adorable!
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Hahah! Klavier's so awesome!
MOVEDCIS chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
HAHA im reading this at 12 AM. i would drink coffee but im not a coffee person. Nicely done! I love Ema and her "Going out for pastries now, are we?" quote.
Wielder of paperclips chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
LOVED this fic. Particularly "Going out for PASTRIES now, are we?" So bitter, Ema, so very bitter.

I loled at all the bits of funny you poured into the lines, and your placement of them was absolutely perfect. My only criticism, I suppose, is that you tend to overdo the attractive/handsome/gorgeous metaphor when you refer to Klavier.

But that's just me nitpicking. Do write more KlavEma (when you have the time, of course)! I enjoy reading what you've written.
Annika Preminyer chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
FUNNY ENDING
Hiroko Kasato chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
i don't know who to root for ... ema for pouring coffee on klavier or klavier who poured the entire water cooler on her ... awesome story! i love it! XD
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Heh heh. Hilarious... Nice work. Keep at it!
MonochromeSelene chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
LOL!

*SIGH* Why are most of these Klavier and Ema fanfics ONESHOTS?

THEY ARE SO DAMN FUNNY/GOOD BUT SHORT-JUST LIKE NEW ANIMES ARE SHORT AND GOOD.

This is funny and good.