Reviews for Scarred
KathPetrova.Diary chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
it was a really good story and keep going the good work
coolkat i ce chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
your story is awsome! my favorite part is when casey told lily that the box had cheetahs on the front of it it made me lol and i would love it if you could add more chapters
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
That was a nice little story.
LilyxCasey chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
cute
peaches849 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
so cute! i love lily/casey fics!
Freedom909 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Aww, this story was so cute!
aznboi85 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Being a Casey/Lily shipper myself, I loved this! Haha. Cheetahs on band-aids. I guess that isn't so far-fetched. It is cute though. I'll give you that. You're right. We don't have much to go off of with only three episodes having aired, so don't worry about characterization. I think you did fine with the characterizations. I liked how this fic built up until the very end. Great ending to a great fic! I hope you write more Casey/Lily stories.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
This is pretty good. I think you did a good job with the characters considering there are only 3 episodes out.

I'm more leaning on Theo/Lily, but Casey/Lily have chemistry too, so I'm unsure of who I want Lily to be with. It might be neither in the end. But anyways, good job.
myeveryday chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Nah, they don't seem out of character. This was so sweet and well written! Personally, I'm already loving the whole Casey/Lily thing, so you're not alone. Again, this was really good.
pureangel86 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I like the story, it is really well written. Truthfully, I'm still on the fence about parings. Theo and Lily have this Chip/Vida thing about them, how deep does their bond really go- just good friends or potential lovers? For Casey/Lily to really work we need to see more canon scenes like your story for it to be more plausible. When/if the show leans more toward Casey/Lily then you'll have bragging rights on seeing it first.
GinaStar chapter 1 . 2/27/2008