Reviews for The New Isabella Swan
Sandy chapter 16 . 3/12/2009
I liked the story, but i found it just a tad disappointing when Bella didn't put up much of a fight. She forgived Edward so easily, & i guess some might argue that this is what they call 'True Love', but then again, she is human, and love hurts. Edward hurt her alot when he left, so I just think it was a bit anti-climax towards the end.

But other than that, i genuinely like how Bella turned out. The bit about how Edward turned human was kind of mystifying too.
Siobhan chapter 15 . 1/31/2009
All I can say is WOW! I love 'turned-human' Edward stories!

Love it!
BloodyLittleMinx chapter 15 . 1/10/2009
That was sweet, and I'm glad I read it. I liked this story a lot.

BloodyLittleMinx chapter 14 . 1/10/2009
Ooh, he's innocent and Bella's not there. Nice touch.

BloodyLittleMinx chapter 13 . 1/10/2009
I liked how simple this trial was. It aalmost never happens like that, so it was a nice change. I am looking forward to Bella's closing argument.

BloodyLittleMinx chapter 12 . 1/10/2009
I enjoyed this. I like that Edward is human and has his (obviously) human side. I am ejoying this story considerably and like reading a story like this for the first time.

BloodyLittleMinx chapter 11 . 1/10/2009
That was an interesting twist. Edward being human. What I wonder is why it is that Bella was in pain as well.

BloodyLittleMinx chapter 10 . 1/10/2009
That was a farely short chapter and I am looking forward to what is coming next. I'm curious as to what is happening to Bella, so as soon as I finish this review, I'm going to read the next chapter.

BloodyLittleMinx chapter 9 . 1/10/2009
I liked the end of this chapter. It was sweet, and I think it's pretty cool that Bella knew why Edward left her.

BloodyLittleMinx chapter 8 . 1/10/2009
I'm glad that Bella stayed profesional and wasn't antagonistic towards them, or didn't spiral down into another pathetic coma-like state. The fact that the case is basically solved takes away some of the mystery, but I'm glad that Edward's a bit out of it with Bella having a child and all.

BloodyLittleMinx chapter 7 . 1/10/2009
That was an interesting life she was leading there. Three kids is a lot to handle. I liked that she came in right as he asked where Edward's attorney was. I am looking forward to read this.

BloodyLittleMinx chapter 6 . 1/10/2009
I'm glad Bella's snapped out of it. Until Breaking Dawn I always thought she was pitiful. Always relying on Edward. I can't wait to see where she gets in and what happens as an effect.

BloodyLittleMinx chapter 5 . 1/10/2009
This was an interesting developement. I like how Bella got a makeover, but I am not a fan of how overly rebellious she is. It seems a bit of an extreme to me. I liked the scene with Renee and Phil. It was pretty funny.
BloodyLittleMinx chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
You are definetely adding in a lot of pieces that weren't there before. I think I'll enjoy reading this and I'm looking forward to seeing what is on the other end of this cliffy.

BloodyLittleMinx chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
Hm. An interesting use for the tickets. I enjoy this story and can't wait to see where it progresses.

208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »