Reviews for Tempus Fugit
Expressive Dissonance chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
*squees at the cuteness* Oh this is just precious! I'm glad I stumbled across it!
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Awesome. Poor Sora, he got a nasty shock, didn't he? "Shit, I tried to kill Riku's dad!" I nearly choked laughing at that one. I can absolutely see Sora freaking out about it.
Kina-chan chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I love these little light-hearted fics. I love the interaction between everyone.

One of my favorite scenes was: "Zack smiled broadly, as he tucked some silver hair behind Riku’s ear while the teen grinned as he and a very animated Sora recounted some trouble the younger had caused when they were kids, and about how Riku had been dragged into the predicament, not entirely against his will. The whole thing sounded like something Zack and Sephiroth might have done once." It was so cute. I love to think that Seph wasn't always evil and that he and Zack were good friends who... well... acted like Riku and Sora. Although not exactly. I don't, I kinda just confused myself but hopefully you understand.

I also loved the light and happy people being friends and countering-out the dark, depressing people.

*sighs* I also really, really love stories with Zack in them.

Great job!
pinknerffan chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
I love Zell's observation. So true, so true. I really liked this, the fact that Zell and Zack had Sora summon th ekeyblade to prove he was him was quite humerous. These four go together quite well
LunaLocket chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
its good to know that their first meeting turned out ok.
Jediempress chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Wow, this was really good. Simple and very amusing. Thank you. I loved the friendship comparisions toward the end, very true remarks.

Thank you.
Frozen Obsidian chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Yea, yea, this was really funy and cute and sweet. I love this, and it's got a really good pace and atmosphere, Love ya"!

~Super PUP