Reviews for My Beautiful Rescue
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
Umm, Bella is the reason that Carlisle broke things off with Esme? And this is before either one of them confessed to feeling attracted to the other? There must be something more going on to have caused Carlisle to divorce Esme, you know?... like he had a feeling that his soul mate was getting closer to his location or some such thing.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
It was good of Alice to not want Carlisle and Esme to be outnumbered when the others arrive.

I'm looking forward to reading the conversation between Bella and Carlisle.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
'"Thanks, Dad!" I exclaimed. I got up from the table and kissed him on his balding head.' - Aww, poor Charlie isn't as young appearing as he is in the movies, huh? Bummer.

Good story - keep up the good work.
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Good chapter, the whole lunch table scene had me grinning from ear to ear.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
It almost seems as if Carlisle and Bella are being drawn together by some sort of magnetic force. LOL

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Alice is not very bright in that she doesn't realize that when you tell someone not to do something, that just makes them want to do it all the more. So now she has Bella thinking about Carlisle more than she would have if Alice had not have spoken to her about him. Too funny, I love it.
;D

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Hmm, I'm wondering about the bug that crawled up Alice's a$$ after her vision while at the hospital.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Wow, talk about your not being able to catch a break, not only does Bella fall and bonk her head withing a couple of hours of having arrived in Forks, but when she finds herself in the hospital she is being growled at by some strange guy. Maybe he has rabies. LOL j/k
:p

DepressionInTheFlesh chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
Well shit Bella, ain't you stupid?
barbiedoll123 chapter 15 . 7/27/2012
Poor Bella. And Renee
DarkMoon2222 chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
Wow what A CLIFFY! But a good one!can't wait to read more
barbiedoll123 chapter 14 . 6/27/2012
Will Renee become a vampire
soupydoo1 chapter 14 . 6/27/2012
What a cliff-hanger! Can't wait for chapter 15!
JXB Addicted chapter 13 . 6/27/2012
The story has been great so far! Is Charlie going to be Esme's mate? Did they kill Victoria also? TTFN! JXB. ;}
CumbersBumbersWumbers chapter 13 . 6/27/2012
I absolutely LOVE this story sooo... That means keep on writing!:)
297 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »