Reviews for My Beautiful Rescue
HisSecretLover18 chapter 15 . 8/26/2012
What's going to happen next? Will the Volturi change Renee? I hope you update soon please.
TeamCullenGuys chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
I like this chapter. It wasn't that long, and definitely left me wanting more, but I was happy with what I got. I'm pretty excited for the next chapter!
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
I'm hoping that Renee is the one whose mind has been calling out to Demtri's and that she is his soul mate - that would be too freaking cool, you know?
:D

I'm looking forward to reading additional chapters.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 14 . 7/30/2012
What a way to greet your mother that has been to your funeral earlier that day, '"Mom," ... "I'm a vampire."' It is kind of funny, you know - I love it!

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 13 . 7/30/2012
Ah, ok, so it was one of Alice's visions about Esme being more happy with another man, causing Carlisle to wish her to be completely happy with said yet unknown man, and thus he divorced her so that she would be free and clear to pursue her future sweetheart. Wouldn't it be great if it were Charlie? That way Bella gets to keep her dad in her life.

Hurray! Carlisle and Bella have finally kissed - lucky girl!
;D

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 12 . 7/30/2012
Bella's thoughts of, 'The family was breaking apart and it was all my fault.' is complete rubbish. She can't be held responsible for Eddie's unrealistic romantic expectations/notions/wishes/whatever, nor can she help that Carlisle was already unhappy in his marriage to Esme. Poor girl needs to get over herself and her grossly over-magnified impact that she feels that she has had on the Cullens.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
Aww, poor Charlie.
T-T

*::cackling::* Oh my, wow, if it is Renee that is at the door, then she is sharper than I originally gave her credit for - bravo Renee!

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
Wait, did Eddie think that Bella was going to jump into his arms now that she is a vampire too? Why on Earth would she? He has never shown any romantic inclinations towards her, at all, ever. Stupid, assuming, frozen at 17 years of age vampire, man-child. Sheesh!

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
Geez, poor Bella just can't catch a break, hey? Oh wait, yeah she did... her wrist, arm, perhaps some ribs too. LOL
:p

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
Umm, Bella is the reason that Carlisle broke things off with Esme? And this is before either one of them confessed to feeling attracted to the other? There must be something more going on to have caused Carlisle to divorce Esme, you know?... like he had a feeling that his soul mate was getting closer to his location or some such thing.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
It was good of Alice to not want Carlisle and Esme to be outnumbered when the others arrive.

I'm looking forward to reading the conversation between Bella and Carlisle.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
'"Thanks, Dad!" I exclaimed. I got up from the table and kissed him on his balding head.' - Aww, poor Charlie isn't as young appearing as he is in the movies, huh? Bummer.

Good story - keep up the good work.
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Good chapter, the whole lunch table scene had me grinning from ear to ear.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
It almost seems as if Carlisle and Bella are being drawn together by some sort of magnetic force. LOL

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Alice is not very bright in that she doesn't realize that when you tell someone not to do something, that just makes them want to do it all the more. So now she has Bella thinking about Carlisle more than she would have if Alice had not have spoken to her about him. Too funny, I love it.
;D