Reviews for My Beautiful Rescue
GracefulDemon chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
Oooooh! Alice is bold!

I am curious to know what they will talk about :D

*reads next chapter*
The More Loving One chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Super cute! :D
Team Non-canon chapter 12 . 10/16/2011
more please!
whitegurl2013 chapter 12 . 2/19/2011
i love it and cant wait to read more!
Vicki219 chapter 12 . 5/14/2010
This is a very interesting story, hope you update more soon
XxMidnightMoonxX chapter 12 . 3/16/2010
more !
TeamCullenGuys chapter 12 . 1/8/2010
This makes me so sad! All of the fanfic's I've read lately has ended with Edward upset, or dead. And I'm Team Edward, so I'm bummed, I'll probably have to read the Twilight saga again. I'd love to see Edward happy at the end of this story, whether Bella ends up with Carlisle, or Edward. But this story is going pretty good so far. Please let there be a happy ending to it though!
reddsky chapter 12 . 1/2/2010
I can't wait for the next one, this had me on the edge of the computer chair ). The thing I like the most is that the characters are in place and the thing I find people forget most on hair is what the characters would do and how they would re/act, don't forget to include this when you write more. Well done!
EJ 12212012 chapter 12 . 12/15/2009
Oh that sucks... I hope everything works out in the end! I can't wait to read more.
Lulu-fifi chapter 12 . 12/2/2009
Hehehe I love this. :-) and I'm glad that Bells and Esme are friends now. :-) Edward's in a bad mood. Hahahahaha. I hate to drag this into a revie of an EXCELLENT fic. But am I the only one who thinks Edward can act a bit...selfish and full of himself? Anyhoo. UPDATE! Lol.

Luvs and lollipops
sprazinko chapter 12 . 12/1/2009
This is really good
FRK921 chapter 12 . 12/1/2009
aw...I'm glad Bella didn't doanything stupid and hurt Renee...but I hope something happens soon and Edward gets over his infatuation
pwrmom2 chapter 12 . 12/1/2009
I have missed this story. Great update. Can't wait for more. Glad Esme's coming around
AllyR chapter 12 . 11/30/2009
Random update! lol But I'm definitely not complaining- I was wondering what happened to this story and I'm really happy to see that you're still working on it. As far as pairings go, I'm fine with Bella ending up with whoever, as long as Edward and Esme NEVER get together in any way, shape, or form. That is the one pairing I could never stomach haha. Anyways, I can't wait for more so please update again soon!
Alanryin90 chapter 12 . 11/30/2009
I loved it! more soon please!
305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »