Reviews for Spare The Rod
Wonderful story. I actually think Ms McKetridge got off too easy. No suffering involved for that evil woman! But at least no other students will feel her wrath. Thank you for posting such a vivid story.
What an evil teacher! Hopefully, no one has ever had a teacher so evil in the real world. :(. Great story, by the way. Curious to find out what is wrong with Dean. Thank you for posting.
saraid chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
I liked this surprisingly well, I wasn't sure I would. I do wish Dean had told John that he kept his mouth shut to protect them, but that wasn't going to happen. I kind of see this John as on the border between the father he was and the drill seargent he sort of became. No, I'm not a John fan, but this was alright. He just has no idea what to do with children, and combined with his paranoia and possesiveness, he's incapable of accepting advice. I think, if Andrea had spoken up now, things might've been different.

I'm not sure you consider this a 'turning point' story, but that's how I read it, and it gives the story a depth and meaning I appreciate, even if you didn't mean it that way. Great story, thank you for sharing.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
love it
spn-addict666 chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
This was really good, and well writen. Good job
mynameislouheremeroar chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
obsessivelistmaker13 chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
That was such a good story! Amazing! And the teacher lady... What a with man! :(
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Very good story!
Neshomeleh chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
sad story, the teacher bitch reminds me of my teacher at fifth grade and what he did to me and other kids in our class - thank you
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
For all the Supernatural creatures they hunt.. its Humans that are the real monsters in this world.
HAMUCHA chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
Thanks god the bitch's dead. Too bad she's not tortured to death.
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
OMG. What is this story all about? Dean won't let any one treat him that. What's with the evil teacher? Will this end well?
LC chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Ah 8 and 4

I'm actually stealing little!Sam

I'm a self confessed Dean girl but I have to say, Sam takes the cookie, eats it and gets another one in this xD
LC chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
o.O Well that's... disturbing. Gaw you kill her in end yes?

And D'AW SAMMEH! Sad tummy. *smishes him*

I'm guessing Dean's about 10 and Sammy's about 6? It probably said in the summary or AN but I don't remember these things... *wanders to next chapter*
anon chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
geezus, that "teacher" was scary as hell! She creeped me out more than any monster/spirit/demon that the Winchesters have faced. I mean.. god.. poor Dean.