Reviews for The Tok'ra
nased0 chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
Very interesting fic, quite oryginal.

I hope that Lili will find a ZPM and dial Earth.

But Federation has no means to travel to the Pegasus Galaxy.

If the refugees have plans of intergalactic hyperdrives, this problem can be solved, and problem of Wraith soon after...
teach457 chapter 6 . 11/2/2009
I am enjoying this story. Unlike some reviewers, I accept that there may be some issues as to how a ST universe, with multitudes of aliens, exist in the same reality as SG1. Im glad this story was not abandoned
middream06 chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
interested story i like it so far..
Anitun chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
Oh my, this is terrible beyond all expectations, you misspell the names badly, even do not justify how the human-oversaturated galaxy of SG-1 could coexist with the alien rich galaxy of ST, and yet you call yourself an 'author' and take pride on have been on shoulders of your betters. Maybe you should call yourself a buffoon and make us all a favor.
JovianJeff chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
I really LOVE your style. Conversations are never a dry recital of facts, even when technically that is what they are doing. It's wonderful. Great being brought up to speed on what happened, the couples that formed and I really like the relationship between Lily and Sholan. The bit about blood sugar was a particular smile point.
JovianJeff chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
MUCH better and back to the flow I've come to know from other stories I've read. A good pick up point to jump right back into the thick of things instead of a gradual wander-caught-conflict it could have gone. This is a nice duet of characters.
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
She abandoned the crew? Not telling Starfleet was a pretty weak premise here. Of course, it was mentioned this was an older story, and the other series I have read were tighter. Apart from that, I loved this. Good interaction between symbiote and host, as well as Janeway, Seven and Lil/Sholan.

In fact this had a smooth flow to it up until the decision not to contact Starfleet, after all as Janeway said, "Mr. Kim, we're Starfleet officers, weird is part of the job." Besides, the Trill are part of starfleet, somehow I don't think they would have a problem with the Tok'ra.

Yet, after that, the story went back to a good flow again. Promising beginning, more than enough to take into the next chapter.
jpdt19 chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
Glad to see that youve carried on with this!

Am intrigued as to where youll take it though!
Roeskva chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
Interesting story, but the Tok'ra symbiote would have had nothing to fear from Starfleet - the Tok'ra would probably find countless people volunteering to serve as hosts if they showed up and needed them. The Federation and Starfleet would do anything to help a fellow benevolent sentient lifeform. Other than that, great idea! Looking forward to reading more.
Firewolfe chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
Nicely done. I look forward to reading more.

Lisa
WBH21C chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
Very well done!
archiev chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
Thanks for the update,
archiev chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Goos start, please continue.
Genesis chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
interesting, however this is so out of character for a starfleet officer it is not even funny. Lily would never have abandoned the crew of voyager in the delta quadrant and the tok'ra have nothing to fear from starfleet because the trill could be considered the to be in the same class has symbiote as a tok'ra symiote. I would really think about re-writing this story before continueing it any further.
Martin70 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008