Reviews for Everything Changes Jack's POV
ANARCHY RULES chapter 16 . 3/5/2011
Very good story
Shadowxwolf chapter 16 . 4/19/2008
Are you going to do any more stories like this? 'Cos these are good
Midori Yuki chapter 16 . 4/5/2008
wow that was great. Jack kinda seems like a stalker in the middle of it tho lol but it was great all the same
Xeelia chapter 16 . 3/28/2008
Great story! I love the look through Jack's eyes idea, it puts more perspective on the whole story!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 16 . 3/23/2008
I loved it was fantastic I mean yeah I wish all episodes were like this but thats alot to ask of you and the time you may not have. But it would be nice just a suggestion is all.

Maria
Allie108 chapter 16 . 3/23/2008
okay, i'm not sure if you are going to add on to more of this stoyr, if it it is now complete, but are you going to do the next episode like this too? cuz, just so you know, that would be amazing i would be your best friend forever...?
PassionPoet chapter 16 . 3/23/2008
ahh that was wonderful i loved the whole fate theme excellent work :)
kateg123 chapter 16 . 3/23/2008
I like how he trusts her.

And you write this so well, especially the bit about zipping Susie away

very powerful (I know I keep using that word but I can't think of another suitable one :P)
kateg123 chapter 15 . 3/23/2008
Wow emotional.

Loved this chapter, I kinda feel sorry for Susie in a weird way no one cared much about her.

kateg123 chapter 14 . 3/23/2008
Oh wow powerful chapter.

I loved Jack's thought about Susie, it wasn't too overpowering like he's used to being betrayed by people close to him but there was still that shock.

Loved it

kateg123 chapter 13 . 3/23/2008
I like the interaction between Jack and Susie, I have wondered for ages what she was like as part of the team, I mean they must have been able to spot something!

Anyway good chapter

PassionPoet chapter 13 . 3/22/2008
woah susie sounds jealous lol can't wait to read up on what happens next :)
PassionPoet chapter 12 . 3/22/2008
i never thought about jack's pov in everything changes i could really imagine him thinking just these sort of things great job :)
kateg123 chapter 12 . 3/22/2008
"I somehow didn’t think “I’m off to stand on the edges of rooftops and ponder the impossibility of my own demise” was the kind of thing employees wanted to hear from their bosses."

Oh deary me that made me giggle.

You're updating faster than a...fast thing.

Nice :D

I liked this chapter, nice addition to the episode, I kinda wish this had been in the episode!

Loved the banter between them all.

Allie108 chapter 11 . 3/22/2008
Wow, are these, some of these, the exact lines from the show?