Reviews for Hood School Term Two
MissSweetB13 chapter 23 . 7/20/2012
oh sweet lord i'm loving this! you rule! YOU PUT THE BBC WRITERS TO SHAME! please don't stop writing!
honest-bitch-yeah chapter 23 . 2/8/2012
OH WOW! i read hood term one and two in like 3 days! they are awsome:)
mikenewtonisabadass chapter 19 . 10/16/2009
OH MY GOD mega awesome chapter! i live in aus too, where did this actually happen?
SpiritOfSherwood chapter 23 . 1/4/2009
Like the first one, this story blew me away - again. I actually wanted to beat Gizzy with a shovel like Marian wanted to after what he pulled. GR! Glad to see that there is a 3rd one. Only bad thing was a slight jolt in spelling but it is negligable so you needn't worry about it.

Hugs from Teh Spirit
pietas33 chapter 23 . 4/22/2008
omg ... fantastic ending! way to go with the modernization of the kids being "outlaws"
HereNoLonger chapter 23 . 4/22/2008
Ahh, me likey a lot!

Woderful story!

Im gonna luv term 3!
adorablyaccidentprone chapter 23 . 4/22/2008
An absolutely marvellous ending to a brilliant sequel!

i have been avidly reading and re-reading term one and term two, and have started reading the third.

Love it love it love it!

W.E.R

x
Nightfall Warrior chapter 23 . 4/22/2008
o yay.

hopefully they'll get maz out soon.

loved it

Kt x
spotzy chapter 23 . 4/22/2008
brilliant story, just as good if not better as hood school term one gonna start reading No 3 now also about marian and her father it depends whether or not you want to write about what happened between them !
I-Hate-Bananas chapter 23 . 4/22/2008
loved every part of it and cant wait for the next 1, what did happen between marian and her dad?

chanel xx
Beauty11 chapter 22 . 4/21/2008
Where are the gang going to live? Do they buy a house? that would be so cool! Allan is such a jerk, and Marian is so good at twisting him around her little finger
spooksrocks chapter 22 . 4/20/2008
Wow great story! I've really been enjoying reading it - it's so funny. I just have to point out one thing tho ... in this chapter you have Marian saying to Allen "If you don't back off I'm gonna -kiss- you in the balls". I think perhaps you mean kick, but it was very funny!

Am looking forward to the next chapter :)
surfergirl3537 chapter 22 . 4/20/2008
damnn that was pretty good I liked that chapter a lot.

That was perfect for 420
Mizco chapter 22 . 4/20/2008
I do the same with the whole shovel thing. Although sometimes it's a bit different. Like grabbing the person by their hair and slamming their face into a wall.

Great chapter. Allan is pissing me off. I mean seriously get a clue.

I feel so bad for the gang. I hope they don't blame Marian.
HereNoLonger chapter 22 . 4/20/2008
Use the damn shovel Marian! Ih wait-theres no shovel...pity...

Update soon!

But dont make the gang angry at Marian!

thats not fair...