Reviews for 23 Little Luxuries
miso ramen goddess chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
I love this song so much, and I love this pairing too, you just combined it and made it so beautiful, your style and labguage both so poetic and intimate, its something different all together, Its not quite romanceor friendship, its something completely different and wholesome, great job I hope you keep writing more of these :)
YoshitheBunny chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
They're cute I really like the gentleman one.
klawnella chapter 9 . 5/4/2011
cuute !

i like your one shot !

' so i hope your next update will come sonner than a year... x)
klawnella chapter 8 . 5/4/2011
xD this chapter is really funny ! good job !
myst469 chapter 9 . 5/3/2011
"I'll stay in the darkness for you."

Aww, probably the sweetest thing Allen could've said! And yeah, poor Lenalee! Allen just had to leave her!

Anyways, awesome chapter!
SragonZ chapter 8 . 11/4/2010
Oh please please please don't abandon this story. Ever. The oneshots are just too good. :D

Seriously, some made me laugh, some made me sad, but my overall opinion is...A JOB WELL DONE.
animephoenix2468 chapter 8 . 9/21/2010
This chapter was cute and hilarious, especially the part with Timothy saying he was going to tell Komui. Great job.
animephoenix2468 chapter 8 . 9/21/2010
animephoenix2468 chapter 5 . 9/21/2010
The past few chapters were adorable and awesome (I had to pull myself away from the stories to write this review), but I figured I'd let you know that this one made me fall into a giggling mess. *embarrassed laugh* It was too sweet even with a slight melancholy hint because of the abnormality of their lives. Anyway, I adore this series of one-shots.
animephoenix2468 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
This was excellent . I love it.
briochee chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
This is really great! I love AllenXLenalee drabbles and stuff. ;D

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! XD
sapphirehimitsu chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
Another update! I am so happy you updated! D

I understand how you feel, no Allen x Lenalee manga moments no inspiration! I also want to see the next update but Hoshino-San's health is more important! Anyway, take your time to think and I will look forward to your next update! D
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
A very emotional chappie... :)

Written wonderfully and filled with heartfelt words! ;)

Keep it up! :D
sapphirehimitsu chapter 6 . 9/9/2008
It is just so sweet and fluffy! Simply love it! Allen and Lenale are just so perfect for each other! )
KyuuinShinkei chapter 6 . 9/8/2008