Reviews for 23 Little Luxuries
Leone Brion chapter 9 . 5/14
I'm infatuated with your writing and this story. I loved it so much. I wish it never ended, or at least should've got more a chance closer to the are all the good things incomplete?
Leone Brion chapter 8 . 5/14
This story was sweet.
Leone Brion chapter 7 . 5/14
*wants to cry over beautiful fanfic of OTP*
Leone Brion chapter 6 . 5/14
One after another. All of these are just excellent. I can't get over it.
Leone Brion chapter 5 . 5/14
Goodness gracious! Finally! A kiss! A cute one at that too! I love this one so much. *FANGIRLS*
Leone Brion chapter 4 . 5/14
I absolutely adore your writing so much. OH, my god. I'm unconditionally captivated by your work.
Leone Brion chapter 3 . 5/14
I love this scene even more now thanks to this chapter. That scene's the biggest reason why I ship them. I don't know what else to say. I just love everything about this beautifully, and well written chapter.
Leone Brion chapter 2 . 3/14
Your depiction of Lenalee's development and their relationship is remarkable. I want to understand it like you do. So my fics could be quality AlLena ones.
Leone Brion chapter 1 . 3/6
OMFG. That was really, really good! I loved it, and the way you captured Lenalee's and briefly Allen's character was splendid. I loved everything about it!
miso ramen goddess chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
I love this song so much, and I love this pairing too, you just combined it and made it so beautiful, your style and labguage both so poetic and intimate, its something different all together, Its not quite romanceor friendship, its something completely different and wholesome, great job I hope you keep writing more of these :)
YoshitheBunny chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
They're cute I really like the gentleman one.
klawnella chapter 9 . 5/4/2011
cuute !

i like your one shot !

' so i hope your next update will come sonner than a year... x)
klawnella chapter 8 . 5/4/2011
xD this chapter is really funny ! good job !
myst469 chapter 9 . 5/3/2011
"I'll stay in the darkness for you."

Aww, probably the sweetest thing Allen could've said! And yeah, poor Lenalee! Allen just had to leave her!

Anyways, awesome chapter!
SragonZ chapter 8 . 11/4/2010
Oh please please please don't abandon this story. Ever. The oneshots are just too good. :D

Seriously, some made me laugh, some made me sad, but my overall opinion is...A JOB WELL DONE.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »