Reviews for Such a Night
Mulder's Woman chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
A fish doesn't have a word for water...holy crap-o-rama!
Would you really, truly mind if I stole that sometime?
That line resonated within me...it is so wonderful...I feel it is blissfully true for M & S.
I will scan the rest of your writings for similar gems.
Rock on,
L.
Carleen chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
"I can't even name the emotion: a fish doesn't have a word for water, and this emotion was surrounding me more densely and completely than that."

I LIKE this sentence!

I also like the way you're describing Scully's emotions toward Mulder. He was always so boyishly charming... you just wanted to scoop him up. Then that coupled with his devestating good looks and don't touch sensuality. Yeah, complicated.
Ceciliacote chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
Nice, I wish you'll develop more.

-X-

Cc
lilylynn chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
Holy crap this is amazing! You have me hooked. You have them down perfectly and I think I actually screamed when he FINALLY grabbed her and kissed her! Sometimes, showing is better than telling! ;)

Please keep this up! You are wonderful at this!

Thanks and love!

lilylynn
theywontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
ah thank you for not killing my scully! :) very angsty, very dramatic, very romantic and i LOVE it!

theywontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
agh! omg, i love this angst i love it so much you are the most awesome writer ever! :D

theywontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
omg this is so awesome! I LOVE THIS!

Wishlist93 chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
...LOVED IT! :) Please update soon!
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
Ah, beautiful resolution _
rebafan4ever chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
this is good so far. update soon :)
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
O.O OH MY GOD PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON O.O
Egyptian Princess of 1290 bc chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
OMG you are such a horrible person! to end it right here, please for the love of god, if there is any shread if humanity left in you, you will update immediately. and let the woman LIVE! by the way i totally love the story it so rocks its beautifully written and just plain wow the ending of this chapter is just like OMG! update soon please :-)
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I'm not even doing it for the cyber-brownies, just please write a second part, or I will be absolutely devestated T_T

Ri
hollywoodgal chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
you should continue
Foxie Roxie chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Please post Part 2! this was great, i need to see how this ends up! (hopefully with Mulder and Scully in bed - hint hint! lol) xx