Reviews for Unhealthy Addictions
iFluffRaver chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Kawaii! I like the idea of Raito being L's newest unhealthy addiction.
Nekomata-sama chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Great!I love it so much! Especally the ending, so sweet! I could see Raito-kun being one of L's crazy addictions!Going to my favorites right now!
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I loved it, it was cute. the tick part made me shutter. XD
selena23loveless chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Very good, I liked it! &
darkbangle chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
That's true about the ticks. However, they don't burrow all the way under the skin. They just stick thier head in. If you try to pull them off, the head will break off under the skin. There is one way to get them out: burn them. If you burn them, they'll release to try to get away.

There is also a bug that does get all the way under the skin call a chigger (nasty little buggers) and the only way to get rid of them is to smuther them. A good way is to put nail polish over the area where the chiggers are. The air can't get through the polish and the chiggers sufficate.

I'm not sure how L might relate that to his metaphore, but it is an interesting thought.

Anywho, I liked the fic. :) Arn't they just too cute? I liked where you ended it. It has a nice sort of finality with how it ties back to the begining and the title. Stories are best that have that circular nature.