Reviews for Days Without Feathers
MarbleWolf chapter 1 . 10/15/2018
you should write more! with the leviathan and more!
caffrey girl chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Oh god! That's a new Pov and its just so sad. I really really wish somehow somewhere she had realised that Sam's the victim too but I guess it implausible. The story almost reduced me to tears too.
Murphy AT chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Very very good. Never thought of Jess's mother, and I love when people flesh out the tiny characters. It makes the story's world so much richer! Thanks for writing.
Merry Masquerade chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Wow. This was absolutely brilliant. It's always fascinating to see this kind of thing - reactions from people who were never in the spotlight but would be affected all the same. Wow.
Skies are blue chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
It's nice that you've found a fresh way to look at the series. I haven't read many fics from Mrs. Moore's perspective. Thanks for an interesting read :-)
GDrone chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Oh wow.

Wowwowwow.

This is so epic.

YOU are so epic.

Fantastic idea, fantastic execution.
Ingu chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Oh God. That was beautiful. O_O
Zerestor chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Beautifully different.

zx
Jaye Black chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Oh gosh this was gorgeous. I had tears in my eyes at the end. Brilliant, brilliant job. I can't even imagine how much it would kill Sam to know what she'd ended up thinking of him. :(
Tari Roo chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Oh, that's horrible, just horrible!

Of course poor Jess's Mom! Of course she'd wonder about Sam and perhaps think the worst and just... horrible!

After watching Jus in Bello I wondered about Sam's old college friends seeing the news. And this fic just punched my socks off with the visceral hurt of a grieving mother.

Sigh.

So powerful!

great fic! Thanks for sharing
Emerald-Torch chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
wow... that was absoultly amazing. Really good job with everything!
Emmy chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Just want you to know you're an amazing writer. I love every single story you've posted, please please keep writing! Thank you!
Mousegirl chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
This is a beautiful and well written story. You deserve special praise for coming up with such a unique idea and making it work so well.
Isabellec chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
What a powerful, sad, sympathetic piece. I can see Mrs. Moore's pov, even if I know just how innocent and grieved Sam was by her daughter's death. One nitpick though: Sam & Dean said in Wendigo that they stayed in Palo Alto for a week, and I'm sure Sam would have been questioned by the police and cleared. Kind of hard to get past that bit of unbelievability, but still a good a/u kind of tale.
Dollar Short chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Great piece. Very real, and knowing both sides of the story makes it more painful.