Reviews for Days Without Feathers
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Nice insight into Jessica's mother. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
geekykhaleesi89 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
beautiful. your mind took that in a totally different aspect than I ever thought about. you are very talented. It was breathtaking
L. C. Brotherton chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
You've done an excellent job of creating the prevailing sense of loss and grief from the mother's POV, something I've not seen elsewhere nor even considered myself as a sometime writer. The grasping of straws for closure is well-written. I'll be looking for more of your work!
carocali chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Oh, this is so, so sad! I always believed that Sam wouldn't have left until after Jess's funeral, but him not being there is the catalyst for your heartbreaking story.

I really like the way you wove their 'episodes' into the life of Mrs. Moore. Very thoughtful, emotional piece.

:D

Caroline
Sensue chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Wow. that was tense.

I was just as upset as she was as I read this. It was great seeing this from an outside perspective, but one that knew Sam in the Stanford Era.

Wonderful job.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Oh, man. Poor lady.
Trish62 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
That was really nice, I enjoyed the third party perspective. Well done.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Interesting, very bittersweet perspective. How sad to think of someone that sure the Winchesters are evil, someone besides the law. It's an odd sort of paradox to feel so much for Mrs. Moore and yet to know she's so wrong.

Just want to point out, though, that the Winchesters stayed in Palo Alto for a week after, so they surely would have seen the Moores-I can't imagine Sam not wanting to-and that the soft tissue damage to Jess would've burned away completely. So that kinda stretched belief, sorry.
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
This is a great pov story. Very heartbreaking - I felt so sorry for Sam and the injustice of it all but also sorry for Jess' mum. Who I can't blame for her feelings, however misguided, towards the person she thought had killed her daughter. Fantastic job, well done, Liz x
HideousKitten chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Wow. This is a stunning piece of work. Nicely written. I love the brackets, they add alot more to the story. It's different too, in Jess's mother's P.O.V Just...Wow.
Moonlight chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Wow, that was really tough! Great written and very interesting perspective!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2