Reviews for Twenty Things About Yamato Yuudai
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Yamato doesn't get enough love... I'm glad I found this! It fits what I know of him... I like the characterization, And I really love numbers 6 and 20.

Well written! Great read!
Elennar chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Yay on taking one of the rarest character is PoT. He is one of my favourite captains. Great character study.

Side note: I think Tezuka became regular in first year.
Speadee chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Good interpretations about Captain Yamato! It's interesting, especially the part about the sunglasses. I've wondered why he always wears sungleasses, even in the dark. To tell the truth, quite a few PoT characters always wear sunglasses.

Actually Captain Tezuka was already a regular in his first year. That was right before Takesu hit him with the racket. I agree that Echizen is similar to Captain Tezuka, but also rude. That is why I don't like him much. Hyotei and Rikkaidai are rude and arrogant (some even evil), so I hate them.
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Oh my god I loved it! It was totally in character! (on a side note, did I just use the word 'totally'? Ugh...) It was...blast it all! I don't have any words to describe it!

*checks thesaurus*

Aha! It was:

amazing, astonishing, astounding, breathtaking, extraordinary, fabulous, marvellous, miraculous, phenomenal, prodigious (actually, that one might be going a BIT far since this drabble consisted of 20 sentences...), remarkable, sensational (oh, I LIKE that one...), staggering, startling, stunning stupendous, surprising, wonderful.

brilliant didn't have any entries that I could actually use (sparlling didn't seem to quite fit...)

But it's all that and more! Oh, It's also going on my fav list
beanstalk1019 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
You know, you just got me really interested in Yamato. I really want to either see a full story that deals with him and the others in high school or I want to write one.

You have some typos that you might want to fix in some of the reasons, but you did really well overall. It's kind of sad that fanfiction is so lax about grammar and spelling that it's a compliment to say you have good grammar. :(

Happy Writing.
mesmerizedbyceruleaneyes chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
i like that thing about the faking to know what's going on. LOL. he's right about hyotei and rikkai though.

nice to know more about him. he really IS the most elusive character in seigaku. :)