Reviews for The Truth
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
that's lovely! especially the ending, that was a beautiful description of it

i always thought the ending of BG&E was intriguing, and it's good to see someone writing from the perspectives of various characters, who were obviously thinking all sorts of things~

great job!
Luv2Game chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Well, this was interesting. I did notice that a couple of thoughts strung together, a few commas were misplaced, and that Hahn's dialogue was a little off. It should be something like, "Those are no lights". Just the wrong tense, really.

But I did like this. I can tell you put effort into it. You did good. Keep at it.
leavingyouforme chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
It's really short, but a well-done fic: You have all the persons in character and written as they are, and caught the atmosphere of the moment.

You should maybe use in "They saw green lights swirl around a blue one" the gerund for "swirl". And structurize some of the paragraphs more because different trains of thought are directly following each other which don't match that way. In the third paragraph for example, you put after Fehn's thoughts what Jade was doing, although these two things don't relate to each other.

But apart from these details is your story, like I already said, well-done and great.