Reviews for 7th Heaven
icecreamnova chapter 4 . 1/2
Zero was mad did he really think yuuki was going to let kaname go down by himself i mean come on now this is yuuki and kaname were talking about here.
rhizz17 chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
clouded daisys chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
Ruddy hell, chapter 4 was awesome. Very well done I seriously enjoyed it.
Poor Zero :(
In any case thank you for writing this and the others :) I wish you well
ShiroNekodesu chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
make more please
KanamexYukiXZero chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I love you KANAME! 3 :)
King of Kuran chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
what does it mean when it says "Why my little vampireā€¦I would sin your sins and cry."
Handmethebishies chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
That was amazing! Wonderful use of imagery! I felt as though I was actually watching the anime! Is this your fanfic, or did yo just do your own play on the original? It is strangely very similar to the actual plot... But maybe your characters were just very in character! Anyway excellent job, and I look forward to more of your fanatics!
Obscurebookwyrm chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
Hi. I like this story a lot, and wanted to let you know that it has been plagiarized on this site. The author's ID is 1835264, and she uses the pen name "Emi'sskykybear". Her story "kanam and yuki 4 eternaty" essentially lifts sections verbatim from the first three chapters of this story. I'm going ahead and reporting her to the mods, but wanted to make you aware of it.
QilaHyukjae chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Wow! You write great and it's easy to understand too! Good job :D
Lady Hiroko chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
I really don't agree with gayness in general (not that I would hate said person, I just don't agree it should be promoted) but I understand where you're coming from. If the same gender can get married "for love", then why can 2 siblings get married? Why can I marry my dog? Just because he can't give a verbal concent? This world is so backwards I find it amusing they think it's only the "religious people" that are backwards. LMAO!

Oh and well done with the fic so far. I try to review but it's a pain on an iPod (which is what I am on now).
Vampz-Iheartu chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
really like this one hope you will finish this ne
Asunder Rose chapter 5 . 10/27/2009
loved the chapter yet again...please update soon cuz i cant wait
Asunder Rose chapter 4 . 10/27/2009
loved the chapter...just wanted to know what other crimes the vampires have committed
kyouya chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
its quite too short you should add more details specially on the intemate scene
kakashi11 chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
LOL... love the pairin... but maybe u should change the rating? come on, thers noway this is T, esp gluttony...:D anyways.. keep up the good work...:D and ur right... i do kinda feel soory for zero... but i'd scream if this is a fic where kaname and zero changed role... haha...