Reviews for Appearances
Kitsune1978 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Thought-provoking it was. Amazing drabble.
GSYH chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Come to think of it, they were girly colours and she was wearing pigtails! I just never realise it because Temari does NOT act like a sweet little girl, except when she's setting up a trap I guess. Kunochi FTW!
Damaged Ghost of an Angel chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
wow. . . this is really views of the sand sibs
yumi-maki chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
That wan't bad at all. You managed to capture the siblings' personalities very well in a few words. I particularly liked this line: Gaara wears soft robes. Underneath the underneath, he wears armor." Good job!
Mistress of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Oh! I like!
Shubaltz Crazist chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Wow...This is really well thought out! So true in meaning too! Keep on going! SC
Kwala chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Dang, that was harsh. but kankuro does look exactly like his father. the whole thing was good.
Ofi chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
A nice, short insight into the Sand Sibs, I enjoyed it. You kept things direct while still sounding slightly poetic.
Ariel D chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I've never tried to write a drabble, but I'm guessing a well done one is not as easy as it looks.

There's a poetic feel to this one. I think this line is especially powerful: "His siblings never ask him why. They think that, if they had been born to look like their father, they would also try to hide." In a few simple words, you have conveyed a deeper truth. Well done.