Reviews for Founders
ashstar54321 chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
This is really sweet. I am rather enjoying what (I assume, forgive me if I am wrong) a bit a romance between Helga and Salazar. And nice job with stating Helga's view on God and nature! Please continue on!
ashstar54321 chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
Excellent! The strong tension between the three at Salazar's absence is wonderfully written. I am entirely hooked!
ashstar54321 chapter 9 . 11/12/2014
This is fantastic. The description of Helga's sunny personality is spot on in my opinion, as well as Rowena being the worst sleeper, and I am fascinated by your descriptions of each of the Four as planets.
ashstar54321 chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
Delightful, really, I am rather enjoying it. Good job!
ashstar54321 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Awww...really sweet.
CharmingKarma chapter 11 . 11/5/2011
These are brilliant, and give me another view into the founder's era...*sniffles* Thanks for writing!
Lee Aemilius chapter 11 . 6/20/2011
I'm lazy, so I'm going to attempt to fit 11 chapters worth of reviews into one. That way you won't have 11 reviews from me within a time-span of like an hour. Okay... Here I go:

Chap. 1 - The Only Person: This was amazing! I love how you show that Hufflepuff and Hufflepuffs aren't just there, but are needed. This was really touching and heartfelt! I love it!

Chap. 2 - Magic Is Coming: Wow... Powerful and some-what relaxing all at the same time. I love how you wrote this.

Chap. 3 - Going Home: Interesting. That poor boy. Scared half to death by Slytherin.

Chap. 4 - Walk Away: That sheds light on the whole situation. It's nice how Slytherin isn't menacing towards Ravenclaw.

Chap. 5 - Learn: This one is powerful. I love how you kind of peek into a sad history. Godric is powerful, not only in the ways people have a tendency to see.

Chap. 6 - Canvas: Poor Slytherin. It's nice to see him in a kind of vulnerable, helpless light. Very well written. This is one of my favorites so far.

Chap. 7 - Green: Curious. Very curious. Slytherin isn't just an elitist. He does have other qualities and you captured a softer side. Very nice.

Chap. 8 - Wrong: One book mentioned a fight between the once best friends. This could easily have been it. Great job on this one.

Chap. 9 - Once: It so sad. Really insightful though. I really like this one too.

Chap. 10 - Asymmetry: This one is sad too, but I love how there is one that shows how heartbroken they are once Slytherin leaves.

Chap. 11 - Winter: An interesting and insightful piece. Well written.

Hazzah! I have accomplished my goal! Please excuse my laziness. Anyway - Loved this! Please do write more if and when you get the chance to.
Alexi chapter 11 . 7/26/2009
all are amazing. Thank you for writing these. Great insight into your vision of the founders! Snippets are wonderful things aren't they? Simple, yet poignant glimpses into a world unknown. You definitely created them. It's like I've flipped through random pages in a book or diary. I definitely appreciate the view! :)
cyiusblack chapter 11 . 3/28/2009
update soon
Kore-of-Myth chapter 11 . 6/8/2008
Oh I'm enjoying this series! I like that the founder's story is in snippets.

Keep Writing!
Forestwater chapter 11 . 5/31/2008
Forty-something isn't so old . . . my parents are forty-something and they're fine in the cold. Is there some hidden humor or . . . something that I'm missing? I miss things a lot.

This one was longer, which was good. I love the flashback (it seems like all the Founders had crushes on the other Founders! So much drama). Salazar (has that really only had one a at the end? Really?) is so cute! He may be my favorite. Or Helga. I like them the best.
cyiusblack chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
super chapter
Forestwater chapter 10 . 5/30/2008
*sniffles* You said they wouldn't keep getting so sad! What is with the sadness?

This was good, although extremely short.
Forestwater chapter 9 . 5/18/2008
Again with the deteriorating friendship! This is so depressing!

. . . and is it over? If it is, I'm very sad, but if it isn't, I'm even sadder, because it can only go downhill from here, and this is a fairly good ending, though it could be expanded upon.
Forestwater chapter 8 . 5/18/2008
This is a sad one - you can see their friendship breaking apart. And in just the last chapter Salazaar was so nice. WHY?

*sniffs* It's really sad.