Reviews for Back In Avalon
I reviewed chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
...SO UPDATE please? for me? :)
Dru-girl chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
I LOOOVVVEEE this story and I would love it if you wrote more to it I would continue reading it in a heartbeat! You're a great writter and if you write more to it please let me know because i would love to keep reading this.
BellaMarieSwanCullen97 chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
nice
Tales Of Winter chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
This is getting interesting!

AS for the note, I can't say I disagree with u. THey totally changed the story plot . . . I prefer the book. that's 4 sure.
Ambie chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
hi henbee, really good story make chapter 7!

what's will doing?

omg really good cliff hanger!

EEEEEEEEEEEP!

*****/*****
Ambie chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
hi elle, i'd be uncomfortable if i was in your position :/
Ambie chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
ok...sexual behavior? oh well
Ambie chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
I have commented so far on all chapters- i love this story soo much! henbee you are gr8!
Ambie chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Chapter 2 is also good but its Allie and shes King Arthur!
Ambie chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Lol you called her a french stick- isnt that racist to french people though? :/
the Mirage Prismatic chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
I really like this! :D I actually saw the movie before I read the book and when I found it was a BOOK first I immediately brought the book off Amazon. So I like the movie but do question it and i like the book better (b/c it makes SENSE!) (though I do think Devon Graye as Macro was awesome) *coughs* anyway...the review. I like the tension and the psycho new girl already KNOWING all the Prophecy stuff. It's very...interesting. (I was WONDERING where Morgan le Fay was! Though, I do wonder why her name does NOT correspond to Morgan. And Ellie's friend from Minnesota is actually named NANCY. (u asked to be corrected.) It's been awhile since you updated but I shall be waiting! : )
waterdreams chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
Can't wait for your next update XD I'm loving this story!
pure russian princess chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Awesome story, I only just found it and I totally agree with your rant at the end. Please update soon (:
BELLA X STARFIRE7745231 chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
It is getting good!
LilyEvans97 chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
Will you please update? It has been 2 WHOLE MONTHS since you've update this story, and I'm dying here! I absolutley adore this story, and want you to continue SOON!

Because Avalon High (the book) is not as popular as it SHOULD be, the fanfiction here is limited in this category. And a lot of the ones that are there are either terribly written, or movieverses (grrr..). But your story is really special and it would mean so much to me (and other people as well, I'm sure), if you would PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post another chapter.

Thank you so much!