Reviews for Back In Avalon
Theresa Lautner chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
Girl I hear you the movie was carp allie being king Arthur and Mr morton being mordred miles being Merlin a bunch of other things that will take too long to complain about
Theresa Lautner chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
You are a really good writer keep it up girl!
I reviewed chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
...SO UPDATE please? for me? :)
Dru-girl chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
I LOOOVVVEEE this story and I would love it if you wrote more to it I would continue reading it in a heartbeat! You're a great writter and if you write more to it please let me know because i would love to keep reading this.
BellaMarieSwanCullen97 chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
Winter's Tales chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
This is getting interesting!

AS for the note, I can't say I disagree with u. THey totally changed the story plot . . . I prefer the book. that's 4 sure.
Ambie chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
hi henbee, really good story make chapter 7!

what's will doing?

omg really good cliff hanger!

Ambie chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
hi elle, i'd be uncomfortable if i was in your position :/
Ambie chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
ok...sexual behavior? oh well
Ambie chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
I have commented so far on all chapters- i love this story soo much! henbee you are gr8!
Ambie chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Chapter 2 is also good but its Allie and shes King Arthur!
Ambie chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Lol you called her a french stick- isnt that racist to french people though? :/
the Mirage Prismatic chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
I really like this! :D I actually saw the movie before I read the book and when I found it was a BOOK first I immediately brought the book off Amazon. So I like the movie but do question it and i like the book better (b/c it makes SENSE!) (though I do think Devon Graye as Macro was awesome) *coughs* anyway...the review. I like the tension and the psycho new girl already KNOWING all the Prophecy stuff. It's very...interesting. (I was WONDERING where Morgan le Fay was! Though, I do wonder why her name does NOT correspond to Morgan. And Ellie's friend from Minnesota is actually named NANCY. (u asked to be corrected.) It's been awhile since you updated but I shall be waiting! : )
waterdreams chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
Can't wait for your next update XD I'm loving this story!
pure russian princess chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Awesome story, I only just found it and I totally agree with your rant at the end. Please update soon (: