Reviews for Sandwiched Between Kisses
SBKHataaa chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Aren't they Gonna have Sex?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Very nice! Good Ginny/Harry dynamic. The understanding is so spot on :)
Daydreaming Lover chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Aww sweet
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
That was so sweet...I loved it! Great job! :]
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Very well written. I love it so much-not nesercarily in that order-*Snort* i loved that. D
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I really liked this story but I have one small concern: she's just lost Fred. And Harry has a guilt complex. Maybe they're both resorting to one thing for the moment - each other. Small concerns aside, I liked the flow of the story and your writing in general.
rosewg chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Great story, this is chapter 1, are you plannig writing more chapters? maybe including Ron and Hermione's story? Anyway, it was a great story.

Rose :D
NikiRadcliffe chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Oh I love this!

One of the best i've read so far!
Rosalie Weasley chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
very cute! good job!
LovesReading2 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Wonderful, fantastic, brilliant, excellent! can you guess that I liked it, or maybe I wasnt to clear about it. LOVE IT!
tvshows-junkie chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I really liked it. In almost all the other stories with this topic harry immediately tells her everything and i like it better this way.

But i think you should have nmentioned fred or at least some grief for those who died...

but other than that great story!
Amaherst chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Aw, that was sweet. Wished it was longer though. And, though it would have dampened the whole thing, you should have given Fred a mention. He was her brother and although she would have been happy to have her boyfriend back, she's still gonna be terribly hurt and lost after the death of her brother.

And I'm pretty sure after the bashing Hogwarts had that most enchantments would have gotten a knock so Ron getting up to the girl's dormitry probably wouldn't have been that hard!

But otherwise it was sweet.
Lollies in London chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I loved it! It was soo cute!