Reviews for Sandwiched Between Kisses
nayin1704 chapter 1 . 8/24
Okay
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Wow. This is brilliant. You should keep on going with this (I know it was a one-shot) but you could make a whole story about it! It was so good that it wasn't one of those suddenly "I totally forgive harry and I was never mad" type of stories :) Well done :)
SBKHataaa chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Aren't they Gonna have Sex?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Very nice! Good Ginny/Harry dynamic. The understanding is so spot on :)
Daydreaming Lover chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Aww sweet
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
That was so sweet...I loved it! Great job! :]
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Very well written. I love it so much-not nesercarily in that order-*Snort* i loved that. D
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I really liked this story but I have one small concern: she's just lost Fred. And Harry has a guilt complex. Maybe they're both resorting to one thing for the moment - each other. Small concerns aside, I liked the flow of the story and your writing in general.
rosewg chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Great story, this is chapter 1, are you plannig writing more chapters? maybe including Ron and Hermione's story? Anyway, it was a great story.

Rose :D
NikiRadcliffe chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Oh I love this!

One of the best i've read so far!
Rosalie Weasley chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
very cute! good job!
LovesReading2 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Wonderful, fantastic, brilliant, excellent! can you guess that I liked it, or maybe I wasnt to clear about it. LOVE IT!
tvshows-junkie chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I really liked it. In almost all the other stories with this topic harry immediately tells her everything and i like it better this way.

But i think you should have nmentioned fred or at least some grief for those who died...

but other than that great story!