Reviews for Pactio!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
You should probably put the no yaoi warning in the description. It is a romance fic with two male main characters, after all.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
Aww this one is funnier then the rewrite
Black Werewolf Silver heart chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
Aww shame you won't continue this one I kinda like better than the new one *sigh* well it had a great run while it lasted!
Raj8 chapter 6 . 7/7/2010
is there any way you will contiue this one as well
lava213 chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
hey update the story man like what the hell hurry up with it
lava213 chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
hey man update this story man it's been over 3 months since u updated this fic man like what the hell
negi8820 chapter 6 . 4/29/2010
Dude great job on writing another great story! This is an awesome crossover but I think you should just keep the girls to magic instead of also chakra. Anyway I totally think naruto and the ninja girl should go together! And maybe Eva to cuz she is a badass vamp. And y did you add love hina? That's just weird? Like will they integrate into the story?
Mr.Destructo chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
love this story so far and cant wait 2 read more
lava213 chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
hey come on and update there buddy i want 2 know what happens next because the excitement is killing me there buddy
Random-san chapter 5 . 4/25/2010
lol, naruto/ love hina would make a good crossover actually... and a naru/motoko, or naru/kanako pairing. *cough* back on track. good story, some flaws in grammar, but easily overlooked. the plot and story itself is a joy to read and overall is well put together. you also seemed to have captured both author's individual styles. outstanding job.
lava213 chapter 5 . 4/8/2010
hey when is the next chapter coming out? cause i want to know what happens next and NOW!
shelwyn chapter 6 . 4/7/2010
Pact 15?

IO0-e
shelwyn chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
Oh my god I did it again god this review was twice as logn as my first !
shelwyn chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
I wrote a long review but i accidentally, out of habit, pushed the review button and it all got deleted ;~;
shelwyn chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
That last part was great. There is somethign i absolutly hate about this. Why is naruto sharing his ninja studies with the girls? WHY WHY WHY! That totaly pissed me off! I really think that the girls don't deserve the knowledge that he has to train hard for to learn. I'm sorry but that really is a massive put off from the story.