Reviews for Auld Acquaintances
Miss C. Weathersby chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Aww, I love it :) I loved how you took such a simple event such as New Years and created your own story of romance around it :) Good job!
anavihs chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
awesome story! one of the best i've read so far... if not THE best, neway. lol...
dracosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Super sweet! You wrote your dialogue fabulously! I'm a sucker for good dialogue, so you're going on the favorites list.
NobodyCanKnow chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
OMG! this is so good! I wish it was longer! I COUL'VE READ THIS FOREVER! i already reread it twice. Make more like this! You're a great writer!
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Aw! I loved it!
Dr. Dawg chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Aw, it's so sweet. Positively sweet.
iBlametheNargles chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
sweet
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Aw! That was so cute! I loved little Louis, and how Dominique was flirting, and how much everyone loved each other! Awesome job, this was REALLY sweet! I LOVED it!
Rosalie Weasley chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
oh my gosh!

i loved this! it was so cute and it was very good!
hondagirl chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Oh my GOSH! I loved this! And I don't say that much but I mean it. First off, your characterization of Victorie was perfect. Almost every Teddy/Vic fic I've read have her as a girlie girl, flirty and boisterous. But actually I like yours better. She's more reserved and more in touch with her feelings. And Teddy was amazing. The ending made me squeel. This is so going into my C2. Thanks for the great read!

-honda
LittleRedOne chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Very cute. I like how it wasn't anything over the top, you just gave them their own private, sweet moment.

Kelly
maddikinz940 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Aww how sweet I always love teddy/victorie fan fic's yours was perfect.
wondergirl9879 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
This was so cute! I really loved Teddy's last line, it made me smile ]

Great job!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Great story! I love Ted/Victoire! :D
Dibss chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Love it! Very cute work ! )

Teddy is so adorable!