Reviews for Choices to Live and Die By
Medic04 chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
Lovin it. Different to see Dean locked inside his own head.
Medic04 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
That was really heartbreaking/scary all at the same time!
MarquessaS chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Poor baby-

-I avoid reading while I'm in a writing mode-i worry my own would become derivative-especially if it were a good one like this. Love it so far-it's exactly the way the next few hours after Jus should play out-thanks, Mal
MontyPythonFan chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
Dude, you are without a doubt my author of the moment! I absolutly love Dean and ur quite right, Ruby is a complete bitch and needs to be told by Dean repeatedly on a daily basis :-D

PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
This was gorgeous, fantastic and utter perfection! *SAVES*

Thank you for such a treat - and such a damned good H/C fic! It was right on the money! Tthe same things had been bothering me, and you hashed them out just fine in this wonderful fiction of yours!

Sparkle45 chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
Great fic! I really enjoyed reading it.
Haline chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
Great story! Really good emotions and angsty! Loved it. Funny as well :D

"That’s good. I’d hate for the two of you to have to live the rest of your lives with feelings of inadequacy.”

Hilarious! Congrats, and keep writing. You're doing a great job.
kwater chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
Sorry it's taken me a bit to get here Lisa, but I've been just busy as hell lately. Life, you know. Loved this story, but then again I'm a sucker for a bit of Brotherly sharing and caring. Thanks for the great read, and hopefully I'll catch you around soon - Kel
Loves the Supernatural chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
great job :) *hugs*
Mad Server chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Queen of Puke, what's happening?

Yes for overwhelmed, feverish, hurting Dean! And yes for "Jus in Bello" h/c. I was so hoping he would just go all woozy at some point in that ep, but no. But you did it here, so yay!

Favourite lines:

"Well really, why would his brother catch a break now? Karma just loved to make him her bitch."

"He saw anguish and guilt and sadness and self-loathing and doubt and betrayal all flicker across Dean’s face in mere seconds before the wall slammed up and his face was a neutral mask again."
iluvcake chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
I love your angle on this episode! No need to duck and run. It was awesome! Ruby is a bitch with a capital B! I hated her in this episode. Why the boys listen to her is beyond me! She totally has an alterier(sp?)motive! Great story!
PADavis chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
I just loved this. You really hit on the things about JIB that were making me nuts. How Sam wants to "be" Dean but doesn't see what that really means. And looks down on him, and believes Ruby. Who thought his plan failed when it didn't. Ugh. Hope the show will address some of this in the 3rd season too. Again, wonderful fic. Phoebe
lucablue chapter 3 . 3/17/2008
Ahh, finally closure on this episode! I loved this ep (so much)but really wanted more on how the boys felt and dealt afterwards.

“You have to start being my little brother again.” Just sums up perfectly (in my mind anyway) one thing that Dean really wants from Sam.

Thanx for this, and I really love that this became 3 chapters. You know I'd keep reading if you wanted to continue...

thevigilante15 chapter 3 . 3/17/2008
I am so sad to see this end:( I wish scenes liek thsi were int eh episode. WHo knows? Ruby could be working with Lilith...
Crimson1 chapter 3 . 3/17/2008
Have you read the books? I forget. But the last comment there with the 'inadequacy' line is just like this part in the second book where Dean gets up to get dressed and there's a girl there and he says something like 'Well, you better look away or I'll ruin you for other men.' HA! That's our Dean.

I really loved Dean asking for Sam to be his little brother again just like Sam asked the opposite in the Gordon eppy. Dean gave in, but now Sam is acting all different, and I can only hope that the real Dean will smack some sense into Sam when the hiatus is over. Okay...gotta get ready for work.
115 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »