Reviews for Choices to Live and Die By
hotdean chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
i love this story. Please dont make me wait that long. I love emotionally and physically hurt Dean stories. Good job. Now, can we please get on with the next chapters.
heyesgirl chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
I'm really enjoying this story. Jus in bello was an episode screaming for a tag. The look on Dean's face at the end - so sad! You really address his feelings well. The thought of silent Dean is just heartbreaking. And I love the relationship with Bobby that you show here.
Cookie6 chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
I am loving this story, so glad it's more than a oneshot. Dean whimpering just melts my heart and you write his whole withdrawal as a survival mechanism when pushed to the limit so well.

This eppy just screamed the need for more and you have nailed it with an exciting plot and a rivetting style.

I have been reading "John Effects People" but have to admit to being a lurker *cringe* while I'm writing but I promise: back to normal as soon as its done.

Great work!
kwater chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
Great job with this one Lisa, and I"m thrilled with the response you're getting for it. Plus gotta love me some Bobby. Thanks for the great read and I look forward to more of this one and John ;)
lucablue chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I've just finally be able to watch Jus in Bello (being in Australia) and I wanted MORE at the end. MUCH MORE!

Thank God I can read this 'cause it's just what I needed. Dean's face at the end of that last scene is screaming tortured soul and mind and those walls were just not going up fast enough.

Awesome angst and of course I also love seeing Sam trying to put the pieces of Dean back together - but there always seems to be a bit missing. (I like damaged goods!)

Anyway, am waiting with baited breath for MORE PLEASE...

lb.
smokeyhorse chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
Yay! Great chapter! I'm super excited to read your other fic about Sam leaving for Stanford - write fast. :-)

I hear ya about the bad experience on another site - me too! Just out of curiosity, which one was it?
thevigilante15 chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
Awesome chapter! I love the Bobby and Dean interaction. That is the best:)
heraldtaliar chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
*LOL* Don't worry about the self-promotion. I'm just glad to hear that you plan to complete the other story because I'd been wondering. _~

This was excellent, as always. I have to admit I never even considered that Dean might see Sam's following of Ruby as some sort of replacement. That really would hurt. Anyway, thanks for the update and please continue!
lunasgathering39 chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
Great job so far. You've got Dean down perfectly. How he would handle things, how Sam's lies of omission would affect him, and how much he trusts Bobby. Of course, you've also Sam and Bobby just right, too. Can't wait to see where it all goes. Just please don't let Sam screw up and hurt Dean worse. There's only so much hurt our Dean can handle. _
lilgurlgreen chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
Loved it! Really liked how Dean responded to Bobby...Can't wait to read more!
Enkidu07 chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
Loving this story! Glad Bobby is there to help and I hope that Sam gives his brother a little TLC as well! Great job and I can't wait for part 3!
PADavis chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
Well this is just fine, girl. I cannot begin to tell anyone, well anyone will listen anymore, now much I hated how Ruby cut Dean's feet out from under him. He was right - the brilliant tactician you mention so pointedly - and that ** from hell made both Sam and Dean doubt that. Thanks.

And thanks for your review! Phoebe
Kelcor chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
Really well done! I truly enjoyed reading both chapters and can't wait for the next one - umm... there IS going to be a next one, right? One suggestion I have is to not use the names of the characters quite so often. I do the same thing... all the time, actually. But it was pointed out to me once and now I read my work over again, looking for exactly that... and, I still sometimes miss it. Anyway, it's just a suggestion to use he, him, his, etc. a little more often. :o) But, like I said, I'm REALLY hoping for another chapter... don't leave me hangin' here!

Big HUGS,

Kelcor
alwaysateen chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
Great new chapter.

I love the father/son relashionship between Bobby and Dean, cute.

I'm also relieved that Dean responded to Bobby's treatment.

By the way, you didn't disappoint me, I'm sure Dean returned to silence when something he can't control is happening in his life.
Scullspeare chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
Considering Dean doesn't say a lot in this chapter, his emotional torment comes across loud and clear. Great job with that. I really like your explanations too for his silences during periods of severe emotional distress; seems very in keeping with character.

Loving caring Sam - especially his frustration over not being able to reach his brother and just 'fix' things.

I know you said this chapter was fighting you; happy to see you won - and that another chapter grew out of that battle. Woohoo. We win too. Can't wait.

Sculls