Reviews for Choices to Live and Die By
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Works for me...
I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
FINALLY! I have been waiting for a story such as this ever since "just in a bello" aired. So thank you! I haope you have the next chapter up VERY soon.
Moneysister chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
What I think?

I think this is fudging awesome. Hurt!Angsty!Dean and Concerned!Sam. Heaven.

Your take on what Dean felt like when he saw what had happened at the police station after they left is interesting,

I've been wondering myself if he blames himself for not having had a 'better plan'.

Also: More? YES, PLEASE!
suzijacuzi chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Great start, can't wait for more.
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
o...m...g...this is amazing! Ever since the episode, I've been imagining what their reaction would be...I can't wait till you update soon! Please update soon!
DreamBrother chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Looking forward to see where you go with this :-)
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Absolutely loved it and I definitely need more!

God you really know how to break a girl's heart. This was beautifully written and heart wrenching to read. My poor boys, Dean is so broken and Sam doesn't know how to save him.

Loved this,

Well really, why would his brother catch a break now? Karma just loved to make him her bitch.

Ain't that the truth.

Cookies for you, update soon!
lilgurlgreen chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Awesome first chapter! Can't wait to read more! :D
TrinityRayne chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Love it! Awesome writing:)I'm a sucker for hurt Dean, physically and/or emotionally. Can't wait for more!
Ster1 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
This is really good! Could imagine Dean shutting down and Sam being so scared. (I wonder how Sam will explain keeping all those secrets? Hm..) Anyways, this is a terrific coda and I'm looking forward to reading more!
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8