Reviews for Life Bond
Aweee... Please Update
Emi Takahashi chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
cool story
GrimlockX4 chapter 3 . 5/11/2008
Great idea for chapter 3.

Also a cool Mother's Day gift for Phoenix.

Good luck on chapter 4 and on your other stories too.
lendaras chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
Ok, I didn't know that this was up already. I thought that You and Ash was going to put your stories up at the same time. Also, if you want more kids, ask me if you need them. i've got a few already lined up for Phoenix and Grim. Just to give you one of them now, it's Ethan/Ether. Ether is beautiful, but very powerful at the same time. In comparible and yet mysterious as well. As by the human name, its a boy. Don't worry, I have a lot of names already. One girl can transform into a phoenix. I thought that I should let you have a taste of what I can offer. Please update soon.
GrimlockX4 chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
Another great job on the third story in the "Inner Demon & Secrets" series.

I wonder what names Slash & Swoop will name their twins?

Plus will Phoenix, Grimlock, Slash, Swoop, Zodiac, & Mischa? I know you & blood shifter won't tell me the answer, which I understand.

I just don't what Phoenix & Grimlock along with Slash & Swoops children to lose their parents to Galvatron and Phoenix's father along with Unicron.

Good luck to you on chapter 3 and to blood shifter too.
GrimlockX4 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Poor Phoenix & Grimlock have to face off against her father, Galvatrona and his new army to prevent them from killing her, Grimlock, Slash & Swoop.

Great job on chapter 1.
blood shifter chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
so cool. you cheater. i was suppose to have my kids first. but i like the idea of them changing the ages of the children. let get one more chapter out for each of my stories and then i'll see if i can get it up. maybe.