Reviews for Memory of Touch
SGAmvmm chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
Thank you for another great story.. _
BButtercup chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
I love the family you imagined for Brendan :o)
Space1Traveler chapter 6 . 7/5/2008
You should do the happy dance, you deserve it. Gretastic fic! Brendan's home life opens the window on some of his idiosyncracies and fleshes him out very nicely.

Thanks for sharing this with me, I loved it.
Haru Maru Salvatore chapter 6 . 6/23/2008
It's over, there is not but chapters o.O

Seriously himself I end up T-T

I can't believe it :(

This can'ot be happening O.O

You will not tell lies, a great story, i'm delightful for everybody

I hope that you write some day join but of romance

I want Brendan and Freya to be together

Of makes friends to her a step has the very love

THANK'S FOR THIS STORY -
highonscifi chapter 6 . 6/20/2008
Thanks for a great story! I really enjoyed your ideas about Brendan's family.

I'll try to wait patiently until you write another Thoughtcrimes story. I really will try...to be patient...really...

Hope it will be soon!
Haru Maru Salvatore chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
Wow amazing thank's for this story i love brendan .

great chapter
highonscifi chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
Yay! I was so glad to see this update when I got home tonight!

Thanks!
Dugleik chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
If you update this story I swear I will give you my first born, whenever that happends. Seriously.
Peanut16 chapter 4 . 5/1/2008
Great job, I just caught up on this one after the first one, and all of your others, I love them ALL-well, I might of skipped the slash...but I loved all the ones I read :D You rock. I can't wait until the next chapter.
corkieshome chapter 4 . 5/1/2008
Great update Look forward to seeing where this is going. :0)
highonscifi chapter 4 . 4/30/2008
Only one more chapter? Darn! I just love these stories!

Hope you've got another Thoughtcrimes story idea in the works!
Jammeke chapter 4 . 4/30/2008
Only one more chapter to go? Well, that's a shame! I love this story- and I also loved the story it's based on (I have to confess I've never seen Thoughtcrimes because they don't sell the movie in my country, but I'm a huge Joe Flanigan fan and I know what the movie is about). I loved the Brendan/Freya banter and the way his father told him his secret. Wonderful chapter and I am looking forward to more!
highonscifi chapter 3 . 4/11/2008
Another great chapter! You are very, very good at describing scenes-really helps me get a clear picture in my mind while I read.

Looking forward to the next installment!
Lethe Nyx chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
no need to be disappointed! this is a great chapter, especially when Brendan's dad comes into the picture with his own ability helping him get a better grasp of what's going on in the heads of the people he loves

I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter
amsilcox chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
Nice chapter. I was hoping that Brendan's father would make an appearance. Will Freya be coming out too?