Reviews for Harry Potter and the Deaged Potions Professor
EEKtheCat chapter 23 . 9/27
I don't understand these Family genre fanfics that feature spanking... I mean, I get that the baby Severus is being naughty but do we have to have a detailed couple of pages about how and where the spanking is applied and the cuddling that happens afterwards? Maybe it's just me, maybe it's just the fact that there are SOOOO MANY crazy slash stories on here with lemons abounding that I'm just used to reading fanfiction and having things like that pop up that I'm on my guard for it? Anyone else notice a similar reaction or am I just being paranoid after this has come up in a few of the fanfics I've read recently in the Family genre...?
This is a nice story but i feel like Snape is being totally out of character even if he is a baby...
Merlin 2001 chapter 39 . 5/6
Aunt Marge is Harry's Aunt in law I think.
Merlin 2001 chapter 33 . 5/6
You can't get a cold from swimming in cold water. It's caused by a virus.
Austerus Snape chapter 58 . 3/26
I am crying as well.. literally if I could I would show you but I guess you already know. This was so well written ! God bless you and your creativity! This is the best I've ever read!
WerewolfKing350 chapter 58 . 3/10
Such a happy ending. I can feel a lump in my throat (which was already sore). Good job, very good job! I am blown away by this story! I can’t wait to read the sequel.
Kawaii3chan chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
Favorite
JM0RIARTY chapter 15 . 10/15/2017
I know Harry is trying but what he is doing is actually a form of abuse. Forcing a baby/child/adult (because of the memories) to wear something he doesn't want and finds it humiliating. Hermione is right. Same thing with spanking. At least he doesn't do it whit an audience unlike the clothes. There are other ways to deal with a baby.

JM
1414artemis14 chapter 58 . 8/16/2017
Omg omg I will love this story forever!
1414artemis14 chapter 16 . 8/15/2017
All I can imagine is snapes face on a baby and that's scary
Riya1112 chapter 58 . 7/22/2017
I loved it. I started reading it and couldn't stop. I completed it within a day. I really loved it a lot. Little Severus is so adorable. You are great. I am really looking forward to read the sequel.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/15/2017
great!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/15/2017
I agree Severus Snape with to much candy is trouble waiting to happen!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/15/2017
amazing!
Hogwarts2013 chapter 58 . 2/26/2017
Others should read this story it's so good I couldn't stop reading since I always wanted to know what happened in the next chapter
I enjoyed your story so much after the second chapter, I didn't want to stop reading since I wanted to know what happened next, it took me only three days to read but I finished and really loved it
I'm starting to read your sequel to it and I'll know I'll lover it even more
Just wanted to let you know your such an awesome author and I loved reading your fanfiction story
1,330 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »