Reviews for Teach Me Something
Guest chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
can't belive you didnt finish this and left it where you did
starlite22 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Great last line, wasn't expecting that
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
Argh, you're killing me by leaving this hanging! That was hot and steamy and oh so naughty and I need to know who just burst through the door and what else Lucius can "teach" the ready and willing Auror in training. ;)
RedBear5 chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
Much better in the dream state; there's flow to the thoughts, and they're connected verses scattered to the wind.
RedBear5 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Wow, the thoughts running through Hermione's head sound manic. My head is spinning just reading them.

I'd love to see what's going on in Lucius's head in response...;-)
CanadianDarkFox chapter 4 . 3/11/2009
well this is frustrating to update yet please i love it !
crysta656 chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
You can't leave a cliffe like that! Please continue with the story and UPDATE soon! :)
xoxomrshmalfoyxoxo chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
oh snaps! they almost just got caught. BUt that was really hot. You should update soon.
Heidi191976 chapter 4 . 5/17/2008
Excelent. I can't wait to read more to see who just burst in on them and what is going to happen.
blameless nameless chapter 4 . 5/17/2008
Oh! My arm was getting tired from fanning myself during that chapter! So hot, hot, hot!

That last little cliff-hanger is making me want to read more this very instant! I hope you update soon!

Duco :)
Regretting Crimson chapter 4 . 5/17/2008
Woah! Intense...and great! I wonder who just barged in?...Though I do have a pretty good idea, I think. The smut scene(s) were really great and fantastically written. I must say, you are much more of a better smut writer than some smut books that I've read. Don't. Look. At. Me. Like. That. P! Update soon!

Yours,

Harrowing little Gothling.
jessirose85 chapter 4 . 5/16/2008
That was such a great smut filled chapter...hope you will update soon x
Lady Verity chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
Ah! What's going to happen? Surely he wouldn't do anything to her right there at the Ministry . . . at least, not anything she would find unpleasant. ;) You'd better update quicker this time!

Ta,

Lady Verity
Regretting Crimson chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
Uh oh. What's going on now? I completely skipped the Hermione/Ron bit...so I might've missed something important, but I did read the toy bit. Steamy. Update soon, and perhaps include some Lumione...PP.

Yours,

Harrowing little Gothling.
Heidi191976 chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
Another great chapter. I look forward to reading more soon.