Reviews for Of Curses and Cures
catherinecadwell chapter 27 . 4/27
I love this story so much it's one of the best on the site! Please update soon I've been waiting for years!
Hi, I just came across this story and I loved it so much I just read it all in one afternoon only to find out that it isn't complete :(. I know it's been a looooot of years since you last updated and maybe you're even not into fabric anymore but your last author's note says it was close to the end, that you knew what the end was so please please please please please please please please please please share it with us. Seriously pleeease.
Uwatuwat chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Amazing please update I love this story
jk chapter 21 . 3/11/2016
How in the fuck can Edward ask her to marry him? hey bella I know I literally just told you that I wont change you and we can NEVER have sex...but ahhh...marry me?
wtf?
I don't even get why bella moved in, that makes no damn sense at all. She should just leave his ass now before she ends up getting so frustrated that she cheats on him..cause that would happen eventually if he wont "be" with her.
jk chapter 3 . 3/11/2016
soooo bella fell into the water and Edward was just what? a second behind her? and somehow she ended up fucking drowning in that one second? I'm not so freaking sure I believe that cause it doesn't MAKE ANY SENSE!

and Edward is sure glad for all those cpr lessons in high school...? doesn't he have 4 fucking medical degrees?

is the locker room at the hospital really coed? I doubt that...seriously..

this whole he meets her, she smells good, he tries to control himself and not kill her, shes bumbling blushing idiot, he goes to her room at night, hes unsure about how he feels, bella give herself away on a silver platter by saying stupid shit in her sleep, all of that sounds exactly like twilight...all you did was change it to what? Edward is a intern and bellas older? ohhhh how creative...lol
jk chapter 2 . 3/11/2016
shes seen him like 3 times! and shes fucking dreaming of him? I always HATED the sleep talking thing I don't understand why everyone borrows that bullshit for their fics...its fucking stupid
crazycats7 chapter 27 . 6/23/2015
this is a very good story, I hope that you will continue it as well as finish it
febrahimi chapter 15 . 1/22/2015
Loved the chapter!
procon chapter 27 . 10/23/2014
I hope you decide to update one day I love your story! I haven't been one to read Twilight fanfics but I'm glad I gave this a chance!
Izzy berni chapter 25 . 2/2/2014
What an amazing story.. I am really glad I came across it even if I am going to stay frustrated that I didn't know the ending!
Guest chapter 27 . 2/2/2014
Please please please try and update again you have one wonderful story and I'd really love to know how it ends... You are a great writer!
Marilee Susan Way chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
Hi! I'm loving your story and really glad to have found it! I really enjoy the idea of Edward getting to be a vampire and a doctor, it's just great! And then Bella fell into the icy cold water, and he had to save her! Ever since the Sand Lot, I've loved the idea of the CPR kiss. This part made me snort a little in laughter though: when he got Bella to safety and is just about ready to perform CPR, Edward thinks he's "Thankful that he'd been subjected to CPR lessons in high school health classes for years now." I just had to point out that a SLIGHTLY better explanation for him knowing CPR is the fact that he's, ya know, a doctor with something along the lines of four medical degrees, was it? ;) Only teasing. But anyway, you're an excellent writer and I'm enjoying every second of reading this! Thanks for sharing!
PastHopingFor chapter 27 . 3/10/2013
Well, by the sounds of your author note I'm guessing your book thing went pretty well? Haha congratulations if it did and my condolences if it didn't. I know it's literally been years but I do have hope that you'll one day finish this story. This is the first Twilight fanfic I've read, simply because I'm not usually too big of a fan of people twisting stories I love. But you have done it so beautifully and in such a way that I fell in love with it. Thank you.
Panda Blitz chapter 27 . 3/4/2013
I know you haven't updated in forever but maybe?
Guest chapter 27 . 2/13/2013
I really get aggravated when i begin reading a story & the writer doesn't have the courtesy to say at the beginning that the story isn't complete. No excuse. None...!
1,403 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »