Reviews for Of Curses and Cures
babylopez2008 chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
lol Bella made Edward eat a piece of brownie.
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
aww poor Edward already doing bad on the 1st day... eww Mike.
siva chapter 26 . 7/10/2009
pleasee, please, update soon

the story is realy nice
lexacd chapter 26 . 7/9/2009
update soon! this story is really captivating!
aenon chapter 26 . 7/8/2009
WHAT! HOW DID YOU DO THAT! I always, always, ALWAYS, check to see if there is another chapter before I read the one I'm on.. how did that escape me! I went to push next and there wasn't one! WOE IS ME!

OmB! Jacob makes me so ANGRY! In the regular twilight I wanted to open up a can of serious WOOP ASS!...UGH! and now this! That BASTARD!...it amazes me how unerringly self-less edward and still think he's being selfish while Jacob is the most arrogant self-centered i-want-i-want bastard and she actually has TROUBLE choosing between the two...ok well not trouble but temptation enough to make out with dog boy while Edward is out there fighting to save her life...ok.. i need to stop b/c i could go on. And I know everyone is not part of the "Jacob must DIE" fanclub...

I love your story! I think I commented before that you were brilliant and I just feel the need to say it again because... well it's true. You are also funny and bring that into your stories which I love! It keeps me rollin haha!

You'll have to let me know the name of your novel when it comes out so that I can buy it b/c with everythign I've read from you so far it's going to be exquisite.

Can't WAIT till the next chapter! you rox! ;d
aenon chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
my goodness woman! your as good as stephenie herself! To have me sitting here at 4:30 reading this and loving it so much im tempted to reread it b/f moving on. Now that's a feat XD
allmondblossoms316 chapter 16 . 7/5/2009
Holy shit. I was definetly not expecting that. Then later, the Charlie twist. Give me a stroke, why don't cha!

Great story. I really like it, even if it is first person. I normally don't read those, but you're a really good writer.
madehoney chapter 26 . 7/3/2009
WOW what is this a MAYOR cliff! Please Update update please I want to know what happens
alibholtz chapter 26 . 7/3/2009
This story is incredible! Please finish it! PLEASE!
MindyKnotts chapter 26 . 6/30/2009
I loved this story...and i have to beg for more? PLEASE...please dont tell me it ends at chapter 26... Please let me know if this is the end or that you will be adding more. I see that it hasnt been updated for 3 months...is this the end? Please say it isnt so?
kikiber chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
LOVE IT!
tbonemom0512 chapter 26 . 6/21/2009
Bravo! I so hope that you print more. I read all 26 chapters in one setting. Thank you for providing an escape for me, it's nice to have a story that you can get so deep into that it makes you forget about anything and everything else around you.
valentineprodegy1 chapter 26 . 6/18/2009
please please please please please please please please please please please update soon now this is the best story i've ever heard apart from survival i have so many questions for your story to answer so please update soon for the sake of your fans
vampgirl3blood chapter 26 . 6/13/2009
make more i hate cliff hangers what happens next *cries* tell me*
ZenosX chapter 26 . 5/30/2009
love the story, you really should update
1,400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »