Reviews for String Practice
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I love how Dem keeps falling asleep! It just proves how much of a lullaby music really is. Very cute story!
Alicia Spades chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Awww. 3 I want to see Demyx do the whole Organization too! The Zexion one was hilarious. Yup. Scales. I can totally understand Roxas' pain. At least I know them by heart so I can read your fanfics at the same time I play them. *cough*
solent silver chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Love it! The fandom needs more Demyx/Roxas interaction, and this is great. I think it'd be easier if you combined all the 3 stories, instead of having them as seperate stories, because they do tie in with each other.
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Kinda the mix of sad and happy. Plus definitely funny where Demyx did the impersonations! Poor Dem-Dem has had hard life but I'm kinda sure that the music is all Demyx ever would need.
Reds Owshad Dark chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Another great fic! You just keep them coming. Its amazing really.

This was very interesting. I know I've learned a bit about your version of Demyx to say the least. His other's life was pretty... interesting.

I wanna know what else he did to make a living and yet I really don't wanna know.
Evil Genius of the COCA chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
XD Yup! I'm very happy right are a very amazing person, with an amazing talent for writing. And I have read "String Theory" and "Strange Mad Ecstasy", though I haven't reviewed because, well, I was reading them when I should have been doing homework... yeah. But nonetheless, they are all amazing, as well as this one, and well...I'm very happy. I loved the ending because instead of just leaving, Roxas kept playing the sitar untill Demyx was fast asleep. XD Shows that Roxas does actually care about learning the sitar, and about Demyx. Amd I love how it fits seamlessly into the line with all your other stories. That takes skill, to have so many situations, and have them all interconnected. And I freely admit to checking your profile everyday to see if you've added anything else. :D I guess you could say I'm semi-addicted to your stories, though I'm not a very good reviewer... .;

b.d EG b.d

/ wish I had the time and the means to play a sitar, that would be so cool! ;)/
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
On behalf of George and the entire COCA, I can safely tell you that that is more than perfect for George/EG's challenge. She told me all about it, but I don't think any of us really expected you to work it in so quickly and perfectly with the others. I'm glad that they all go together-it gives a sort of closure to Roxas's days as a musician. ;D
kitsuneluvuh chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Love the chapter, especially when Demyx started doing the impressions of the other members. Maybe you could do a story where Axel talks Demyx into using his impressions to play pranks on people. XD I can see Axel trying to do that, though not so much Demyx actually agreeing... laugh. I'm curious as to what the other thing Demyx did was...
Kigichi chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
XD this was excellent! so we know that roxas is still learning the sitar and Demyx can STILL speak Hindi. Thats awsome! but whats even better is Demyx's immitations! XD what made you give him THAT little talent? *snikers* imagin all the pranks he,roxas and axel could pull with THAT handy little talent! lol love this man! KEEP IT UP!
SunflowerWielder chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Awesomness on a stick! Poor Demyx... Although, I wonder what else he did... Sound nasty though.