Reviews for Harry and a Herd of Dinosaurs
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/29
lol CUTE
Taeh chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
haha XD

The dino could have eten the posions master.. but that is not fun..
wow! jeej! no more voldie! XD great dino's!
PSay chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I really like this story. What a great imagination. This is a new way to get rid of Voldemort! Thanks for a fun read. pms
The Pianist's Touch chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
awww, that's cute. I'm reading it and I get this image in my head of my mom telling this story to my seven year old brother, which makes sense because you wrote it for your son. I think I'm gonna read my bro this story now. :)
AndiePotter-Snape chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I think it's sweet that you wrote this for your son! And tell him he has a talent for making up stories. I've read some of them and enjoyed myself immensly (that's how you spell that, right. Sorry totally blanked on the spelling for that.) I even read them to my four-year-old little cousin. He absolutely adored them. He also loved this one. I read this one with him. He says he loves it. :)
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
lol! Dinosaurs!
ruth hammond chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
HeHe
ellie chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Very funny
DarkAvian chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Its not as awesome as rest of your stories, but its cute.
toawildrose chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Hee hee that was funny! I liked it xD
Mad Mogg chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
When I saw the summary I thought it would be really really bad but in actual fact it was really good and in some strange way. LOL I enjoyed a story written for a five year old.
Matteic chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Oh my god, I'm laughing so hard... Great job ! You have a lot of imagination, your child is lucky to have a mother like you !
fifespice chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
interesting little fic that
HallucinatingDreams chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
This is one of the simplest stories I've read in a long time. :) Perfect for little children, and I hope Skippy enjoyed it.
Tamyka chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
When I read the reason for your story I just had to read it. It was so cute I hope your son really liked it. It was very cute. Congrats!