Reviews for My Misstress' Eyes
la saboteuse chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Lol, I've read that poem before-actually, it was one of the poems we read a while ago in my FundamentalHumanites class!

So I was probably one of the very few who knew basically what Edawrd was talking about before the end. I actually got really excited after his first couple of comments, because before then I didn't realize what poem it was. Then I remembered, and I was like, 'Dude! I've read that! Eek!'

Oh, and I loved your A/N, but it should start out, 'I OWNETH neither the GREAT intellect...'

Comprenez-vous?

Great stuff, this. Good job!
cachstardust chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I love how you make the Edward/Bella relationship all the more meaningful with a Shakespeare sonnet ). Have you considered doing something similar with other Shakespeare sonnets, or even non-Shakespeare ones?
m r s . a u t h o r chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
how romantically cliche', for two deep lovers to read poetry to each other...

very romantic. favorite!
OcherMe chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
*Blushes* Thanks for your awknowledgement in your a/n. This turned out very nicely! And ya for all your reviews!
Dreams Shape the World chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Aww...that was truly a beautiful one-shot. I believe you hit the character of Edward right on the mark.
nealanfan chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
wow. that was definately both really well done and a really good idea. I could definately see Edward saying something like that to her, and you must be a truly Twilight obsessed fan, because the first sign is seeing it in everything else around you. lol.
xtreblemakerx chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
this is excellent and i love it!

so edward-esque :)
Lola422 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Hey! I really liked this. It was a bit fluffy and a lot humorous! Perfect combo! Cool story!

-Lola422
Dani Meows chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
That was really good! Very wonderfully written fluff! :-)
ekta chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I'm studying this poem at the moment in English. It's cool to see it put in a more modern day situation.