Reviews for His Duty
lacerta3 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Woah, this was quite painfull. I kept expecting Kyle to eventually die or Stan to finally break, so the happy ending felt sooooo nice. I felt some heavy weight lift off my chest! All in all, awesome story.
necrophile chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
oh my goodness god. this was so beautiful, moving me enough to leave a review (which i rarely do). i do believe this has to be one of - if not my absolute - favourite kyle/stan stories to date. thanks so much for sharing this.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
That? .. Was fucking amazing.
PeteWentz chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Anything I try to say about this story won't come out right, but it was good enough to make me want to leaves a review _
lowo-chan chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
O-Oh... Wow. That made me cry. I wasn't sure if Kyle would come back!

You did a wonderful job writing such a dark fic. I loved it.
Sawlt to Your Suger chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
yayy. that was cute. wow. i never knew south park could be so deep. and so jewish! lol. kyle is my hero. being jewish and all. do you know anyone who served? my friend has to in a few years. :(. hopefully itll end like this does. cutely and happily. with just a touch of angst thats cleared away with cute but still serious fluff.

i liked it.

and i dont normally like south park! so this says a lot.

yeah.

i liked it. a lot.
mano3813 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Oh wow, when you said that you were writing something about Judaism and Israel, I thought it would be an interesting yet difficult one for me to read.

But this is much more enjoyable than I expected. I knew that you could write this in a real way, and you did it. I don't know much about Jedaism so it's good to know parts of their belief and staff.

As for Stan and Kyle's relationship, god it's so cute! No, cute is not an enough word but I don't know what else to ;

You made me worry if Kyle was going to die on war...Glad he's ok and came back! If I were Stan, I'd stick to CNN too.

Well, great job as usual. Keep it up my friend.
ShizoCow chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Very cute one. I liked how you potrayed the situation.

But I think you had tiny error at the very end; Jeremiah is in the Old Testament.

PS: Sorry for spelling mistakes, English is not my native languague as well.
TheXYZ chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
AWESOME! So cool... Are you orthodox?