Reviews for Past Spirits
Nope I'm out chapter 10 . 5/20/2009
...Did I just imagine what I read? This...isn't going to be pretty for Kratos. Either of them.

Update soon, please?
Religion0 chapter 10 . 2/20/2009
My head hurts... What's going on!
Fanfic-AddictYuki chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
This is a really good story. I hope you update really soon!
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 9 . 12/11/2008
Random bouts of nutsoness is fun.
Apprentice Writer chapter 9 . 12/10/2008
Their high sporkyness is a higurashi fan, correct? Good chapter anyways. *starts chanting the Higurashi rap*
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 8 . 10/24/2008
Great, Philanderous the second has arrived.
A raging Ghost chapter 8 . 10/15/2008
WOOT!
Cafe-Publications chapter 8 . 10/10/2008
This story is awesome! And dear lord Trethe has arrived!
Religion0 chapter 6 . 6/19/2008
Ah! That was so freaking hillarious! I'm still laughing.

But didn't Quet have the same comment for Chala? (Smirks.)

Muhahahahahahahaha! ... Where did that come from? Anyway, update soon. n.n
onestepback chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
That was... GREAT! Funny chapter, update soon!
mandrakefunnyjuice chapter 4 . 5/16/2008
Oh my god, that was the funniest food fight I've ever read. XD
Apprentice Writer chapter 5 . 5/16/2008
I've been waiting throught the whole fanfiction for them to meet Mithos! Please write more!
A raging Ghost chapter 5 . 5/15/2008
lol this is enjoyment 2
Pensola chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
Okai~...

You know, the young Kratos and Yuan lived four thousand years ago. And it was war. And Yuan was a slum-kid or something. And Libra, if I'm not mistaking "Past and Future", didn't have any amusement park. And Holy Spork herself said that they never were on other towns than Libra.

Just how can the young ones then know what all those things are and how scared they are? Did it even exist amusement parks in the Ancient War? It would have been interesting if Kratos wasn't scared, then he tried and BECAME scared, because then we would know where the old Kratos got his fear from. Or something.

I think the scene where Mithos appeared was funny, though. I'm just wondering what you will write in the continue...
Dreamer's Samhain chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
now that. was beyond Godly Gold. that was amazing! cheered me up too. thanks for updating

Bucky.