Reviews for Goodbyes
T-I-V-A1432 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Ok. So, I absolutely HATED the season 8 finale and I decided that I would go back in time and read some of the season 3-4 fanfics. And I FREAKIN love that decision because this story was AWESOME!
ericajane chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Awesome! I really enjoyed it!
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I'd be bursting with tears of joy when this exact thing happens at the season finale of season 6!
Monotufu chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
omg I think I've read this story so many times, but I love it! I really like how he's ready to give up the job that he loves for her! THIS STORY IS SO GOOD, AND EVERY TIME I READ IT, IT JUST GETS BETTER!
ErikaaDiLante chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I loved it! So sweet and affectionate!
LadyRynofSunnydale chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Excellent job with the characters. I don't think they are out of character at all, especially in this situation. We have all seen Ziva cry on the show, as well as Tony with Jeanne, so we know it is possible for both of them to cry. I really like your writing style!
Lattelady chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
that was lovely and sweet. Thank you so much for writing it. I love the pairing,
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I loved it.

Brandy
maddyfin11 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
gr8 story plz add more!
ncisgirl101 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
naw. GREAT STORY!

“I think...I think I love her, Boss.”
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Oh! I'm so glad it had a happy ending. It just seems so right to have Tony and Ziva together!
Hell's Angelfire-08 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Ever heard of 'squeeing'. It's a phenomenon that occurs to readers of cute, fluffy stories that simply bolt straight to their hearts and refuse to leave. It's the sound readers make when something cute comes together in its rightful place at the end. It's comon in a shitload of Harry/Hermione stories. It is now common, for me anyway, in Tony/Ziva stories because this was such a cute little one-shot. I'm grinning from ear to ear. Well written, well plotted out for your character perspectives, well-written in concern of characters. I can't help it. I have too.

SQUE!

Good story. Hope you write more Tony/Ziva in the future.
vamp926 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
It was good, I liked it. Very sweet. I liked the part where Tony picked her up, put her at her desk, and then told Jenny that she was staying. Good job!
murmure etoile chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
It was absolutely not out of character! Well, maybe a little, but this is so perfect like that...!

Thank you so much for posting! And keep writing!

Viva Tiva!
evincis chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
It was not out of character at all. I think they will react that way if Ziva had to leave.

I really like your story.

Thks for writing.